Windows 10: How do get my mouse to move to a second screen?

Discus and support How do get my mouse to move to a second screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do get my mouse to move to a second screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse/1856ef9b-f366-4bb3-965a-72d42919e3fd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Junkmanmip, Jan 20, 2020.

1. How do get my mouse to move to a second screen?

How do get my mouse to move to a second screen?

:)

Junkmanmip, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 20, 2020
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How do get my mouse to move to a second screen? - Similar Threads - mouse move second

2. Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor: Hi,I have 3 monitors one of them is connected to KVM so I can jump between 2 computers 2 screen each - one dedicated and one KVM switch screen.In one computer I can move the mouse between two screens and in the other one I can't the mouse blocked in the side of the screen.The...
  3. Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse doesn't move to the second monitor: Hi,I have 3 monitors one of them is connected to KVM so I can jump between 2 computers 2 screen each - one dedicated and one KVM switch screen.In one computer I can move the mouse between two screens and in the other one I can't the mouse blocked in the side of the screen.The...
  4. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  5. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  6. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I get to the settings for my second mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get to the settings for my second mouse?: Windows 10 20H2 19042.764 I use a Razer mouse and a Logitec Logi in Japan trackball. In Settings is appears to assume I have only one mouse and there is no way to select any one of multiple mice. Even the old control panel for Mouse does not allow me to select hardware now....
  8. how do i get my cursor to move?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i get my cursor to move?: How do i get my cursor to move? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-cursor-to-move/be5b79f3-480d-48b9-92a3-e705b6af4a37
  9. screen goes into sleep mode within seconds of not moving mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen goes into sleep mode within seconds of not moving mouse: I have tried to change the power settings, and I even have the screen saver turned on - but the screen goes dark in just a few seconds if they mouse is not moved constantly or typing. I have reviewed the power settings and I have all of them set at 15 minutes or more and the...
  10. Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse: Recently there was an update from windows on windows 8. A problem came about when i realised that everytime i spectate in a game or watch some TV series, the graphics starts to lag and becomes jerky. I thought it may be a problem with OS so i upgraded it to windows 10, but...