Windows 10: How do I accept my son's family request?

Discus and support How do I accept my son's family request? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The trace id is jGBbEncmYkuF4Tnz.3.1.So basically,I can't accept my son's request when he wants to open the Xbox app on his computer, in the family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leonardo Lucera, Mar 25, 2023.

1. How do I accept my son's family request?

The trace id is jGBbEncmYkuF4Tnz.3.1.So basically,I can't accept my son's request when he wants to open the Xbox app on his computer, in the family resources, I already removed him from the family group, and it still happens, I don't receive the e-mail. It says:"Something went wrong. We're working on it. Try again in a little bit." everytime when he asks the permission.I already tried removing him from the family group and it didn't work.Thanks-Leonardo

:)

Leonardo Lucera, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Solene R. Win User

I can not accept the changed licensing agreement for my son.

Hello THDx10,

Thanks for your post.

I understand that you can not accept terms and conditions for your son account.

I suggest that you login Xbox.com with your account and with your son's account as well.

Does your son under 18?

Did you follow the steps as proposed in this link below?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-a-guide/8964e596-a09c-47a7-9ed3-4168ce036332

Waiting for your reply,

Regards

Solene R., Mar 25, 2023
  3. Accepting request to join a family group error

I sent my son a request to join our family group. He gets the email and clicks to accept. Then he clicks button to accept. Then he gets an error message that say "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may
    help, or trying again in a little while." This has been happening for days. I have tried using different computers and different browsers. All the same. I have deleted his account and resent the invitation. I have reset his password. All with the same
    result. How am I supposed to add him to my family?

LauraHennessey, Mar 25, 2023
  4. spillerbd Win User

How do I accept my son's family request?

Request from Family Safety not working, Windows Phone

A request to make a purchase is made on my son's phone. He is notified family safety will not allow him to make the purchase. However I receive no notification that a request has been made.

For an approved purchase this creates additional steps that are unexpected and supposedly unnecessary.

Why am I not notified of the request?

Why cannot I approve the purchase from the Family Safety Site?

spillerbd, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

How do I accept my son's family request?

1. How do I accept my son's family request? - Similar Threads - accept son's family

2. How to accept friend request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to accept friend request: How to accept friend request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-accept-friend-request/701ee880-bfcb-43c1-be9a-97111723e2a5
  3. How to accept friend request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to accept friend request: How to accept friend request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-accept-friend-request/701ee880-bfcb-43c1-be9a-97111723e2a5
  4. How do I disable microsoft family safety and opt out on my son's accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable microsoft family safety and opt out on my son's accounts: Incredibly frustrated with this, I'll skip my rant and give the TL:DR:This got enabled on my sons devices, he has a school laptop and a gaming desktop and it briefly made his life a living nightmare at school until I figured out what was going on. And trying to disable it is...
  5. How do I accept my son's family request?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I accept my son's family request?: The trace id is jGBbEncmYkuF4Tnz.3.1.So basically,I can't accept my son's request when he wants to open the Xbox app on his computer, in the family resources, I already removed him from the family group, and it still happens, I don't receive the e-mail. It says:"Something...
  6. How do I accept my son's family request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I accept my son's family request?: The trace id is jGBbEncmYkuF4Tnz.3.1.So basically,I can't accept my son's request when he wants to open the Xbox app on his computer, in the family resources, I already removed him from the family group, and it still happens, I don't receive the e-mail. It says:"Something...
  7. How do I stop my son "spamming" Microsoft Family Safety

How do I stop my son "spamming" Microsoft Family Safety: My son "spams" the system by continuously clicking on a games icon which is blocked. Eventually this overrides all the settings and limits on his account. His account then needs to be resynchronised for settings to work and then he "spams" the system again. Microsoft...
  8. How Do I Reinstall Family Safety? {was: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring}

How Do I Reinstall Family Safety? {was: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring}: Hi all, Help please! My son, wanting to get around family monitoring, has uninstalled the family monitoring software on hIs PC he is the administrator. We discoversd this and he is now banned until he reinstalls it. He’s having trouble doing this. Any idea?...
  9. How to re-enable notifications of my son's requests for computer time in Microsoft Family...

How to re-enable notifications of my son's requests for computer time in Microsoft Family...: My son's computer account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restrictions on his online game playing on his PC. I used to receive pop-up notifications in the Microsoft action center when he requested additional screen time on his PC, but those stopped...
  10. Accepting request to join a family group error

Accepting request to join a family group error: I sent my son a request to join our family group. He gets the email and clicks to accept. Then he clicks button to accept. Then he gets an error message that say "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again...