Windows 10: How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

Discus and support How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want tp print only one page #18, of a 21 page pdf, in order to cancel a solar panel job. Printer is HP ENVY4520. i can not find an option to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GloriaOlvera, Aug 13, 2018.

1. How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

I want tp print only one page #18, of a 21 page pdf, in order to cancel a solar panel job. Printer is HP ENVY4520. i can not find an option to print only that one page. Any help.

Thank You. Rich O

:)

GloriaOlvera, Aug 13, 2018

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 13, 2018
  4. taz420nj Win User

How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

Adobe gurus: Printing individual pages from "2-up" PDF proof

No. Those ARE the single pages. Each "page" in the PDF has two pages of the script on it, and that's exactly how they print.

See above. This is what we had to send to the printer to print and bind the actors' copies. It has two script pages per PDF page, and that's how they print out when I try to print them. I need to print each script page to print separately.

That is what the playwright sent us to give to the print shop. So there's no way to grab each script page off this and print them separately?

taz420nj, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

1. How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18 - Similar Threads - access pdf has

2. print to pdf only show 1 page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print to pdf only show 1 page: print to pdf only show 1 page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf-only-show-1-page/cff52a47-fb1e-4f93-96f2-741c9f734d10
  3. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes: I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36. Please help....
  5. How do I change the darkness if my printed pages

How do I change the darkness if my printed pages: I want to get the print to come out darker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-darkness-if-my-printed-pages/ec0ca30c-367b-4227-a57a-b3a778d305bd
  6. Print to PDF - Various page orientations

Print to PDF - Various page orientations: When I print a document with various page orientations they all come out portrait or landscape. In the Print to PDF - Properties tab, Printing Preferences the only options I have are Portrait or Landscape or in Advance to change the paper size. There is no autorotate tick box...
  7. How do I print a page that's on the internet?

How do I print a page that's on the internet?: How do I get a 'PRINT' icon or the 3 dots at the top right of the screen to show up? When I've opened a page on the internet, I can't print it because there's nothing to tap. I've tried resizing the page. Is there a print icon I can add to my taskbar?...
  8. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??: I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files. Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document. But I cannot get them in the right page order! How do I do that?? Thanks!...
  9. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  10. How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Copy a Web Page and Print it out.: How do I copy a Web Page and Print it Out? 17912