Windows 10: how do I access administrator

Discus and support how do I access administrator in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How? 16391 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mcgiv, Aug 14, 2015.

1. mcgiv Win User

how do I access administrator

When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How?

:)

mcgiv, Aug 14, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

How do I access Command Prompt Administrator Access in Windows 10 with the Creators Upgrade installed?

The second one, Taskbar is not a menu but a settings list.

It has nothing to do with Windows menus.

lacrumb, Aug 14, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    How do I access Command Prompt Administrator Access in Windows 10 with the Creators Upgrade installed?

It is in the Taskbar as it is a function of a right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar. This gives the Alternate menu.

lacrumb, Aug 14, 2015
  4. lolcocks Win User

lolcocks, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. how do I access administrator - Similar Threads - access administrator

2. I cannot access microsoft office from administrative account but can on local account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot access microsoft office from administrative account but can on local account.: HI , I cannot open all my microsoft document error file missing etc cannot open all MS 2019 office programs from my administrator account. Keeps pointing to MS365 which I do not have a license. But everything seem to be normal if I open using a local account. Any...
  3. [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [URGENT] Can't access administrative settings, remove guest mode or reset my progress back...: Hello everyone! I have tried SEVERAL times to go back to my progress on Windows 10 and I can't do anything. First, all that caused the problem was Avast Cleanup. I was trying this morning to clean up my browsing history but it reset back to when it was bought. All I did is...
  4. Can I block access to existing files from the administrator account for new Win10 users?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I block access to existing files from the administrator account for new Win10 users?: Hi, I am an administrator under Win10 with my account. For one more person I would like to create a new default account. This account should not have access to my files but should have an empty Explorer in front of it. Of course the person is allowed to create files....
  5. Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator...: I was suspecting a trojan on my laptop windows 10 pro that my sister had catched through a stupid pop up when she disabled the adblock in the browser. I was right, and I used multpiple scan tools and did the cleanest scanning i could possibly do, took me hours. i...
  6. How to get full administrative access on my Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get full administrative access on my Win 10 PC: Apologies in advance, I never use reddit so this post may be a little badlly laid out etc... So I had my PC custom built for me around 8 months ago by a local guy. Up until recently I haven't had any issues with it. I have been able to download programs when I need to and...
  7. Windows terminal, error when trying to run as administrator. "File cannot be accessed by...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows terminal, error when trying to run as administrator. "File cannot be accessed by...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JellinWellen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk9fmu/windows_terminal_error_when_trying_to_run_as/
  8. As an Administrator, Windows 10 says I don't have access permission to remove antivirus...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    As an Administrator, Windows 10 says I don't have access permission to remove antivirus...: I only have one user account on Windows 10 home. And I verified that my account is an Administrator. I wanted to uninstall Comodo antivirus so I can install another antivirus program. But Windows says I do not have access permission and should check with system...
  9. Windows Defender Not Working/Cannot Scan, "IT administrator has limited access to some...

Windows Defender Not Working/Cannot Scan, "IT administrator has limited access to some...: Recently I've noticed that the scan feature has not worked on my PC. Whenever I try to scan something, I get a message that says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact the IT helpdesk for...
  10. Windows Defender Not Working/Cannot Scan, "IT administrator has limited access to some...

Windows Defender Not Working/Cannot Scan, "IT administrator has limited access to some...: Recently I've noticed that the scan feature has not worked on my PC. Whenever I try to scan something, I get a message that says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact the IT helpdesk for...