Windows 10: how do I access administrator

Discus and support how do I access administrator in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How? 16391 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mcgiv, Aug 14, 2015.

1. mcgiv Win User

how do I access administrator

When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How?

:)

mcgiv, Aug 14, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

How do I access Command Prompt Administrator Access in Windows 10 with the Creators Upgrade installed?

The second one, Taskbar is not a menu but a settings list.

It has nothing to do with Windows menus.

lacrumb, Aug 14, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    How do I access Command Prompt Administrator Access in Windows 10 with the Creators Upgrade installed?

It is in the Taskbar as it is a function of a right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar. This gives the Alternate menu.

lacrumb, Aug 14, 2015
  4. lolcocks Win User

lolcocks, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. how do I access administrator - Similar Threads - access administrator

2. How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...: Hi, I am trying to hack some program to disable its update program, and I make a fake update exe to replace the original one. However, when I change exe's name into "OnlineInstall", windows automatically add Admin access requirement on my exe... It seems somewhat strange to...
  3. Administrator Access to Move Any File/Save Files

Administrator Access to Move Any File/Save Files: A few months ago I got a new laptop (HP Spectre x360) and immediately set up my own account through my Microsoft account so settings were synced. I quickly noticed that any time I wanted to move a file, the pop-up asking for administrator permission would appear. This quickly...
  4. Windows 10 Home screen administrator removial so it can be accessed when needed .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home screen administrator removial so it can be accessed when needed .: I have a bunch of laptops that require the admin login to be removed from the login screen but be available if needed . From what I've read so far this option id only in pro version. I added the admin login using net user but if I disable it using net user I can't get back...
  5. How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10

How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10: I'm an administrator. User Accounts explicitly states that this means that I have complete and unrestricted access to the computer/domain, and that I can make any desired changes. That being said, I'm still denied permission when I try to delete files, and told that I need...
  6. File access and permissions Owner, Administrator, Users etc.

File access and permissions Owner, Administrator, Users etc.: Under a fille group named "Documents" I have folders like Bank/Old Credit Union, new bank/new Credit Union CULC I took a screen capture and wanted to cut/paste from where it is now (Desktop) and put it in the subfolder "new Credit Union" after notice ="you will have to...
  7. File Explorer Administrator Access?

File Explorer Administrator Access?: Is there a way to open Windows File Explorer in Administrative Mode to enable me to use it to delete files that require administrative access? In particular, I want to delete a non-Microsoft file in Windows\System32 called agentactivationruntimestarter.exe. Attempting to...
  8. Administrator Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Access: Hello, I've received a used laptop from work. Unfortunately, an Administrator account has already been set and no one knows the access details. How can I remove the Administrator or give my account administrator rights? I've tried Computer Management - Local Users and...
  9. Administrator doesn't have access to change owner in registry

Administrator doesn't have access to change owner in registry: Hello, the question is according to Windows 10 x64. I was trying to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection and uninstaller shows an error - access denied to registry. I was trying to change permission manually in registry with Admin account, but no luck. Still error -...
  10. change administrator dont have access to old email

in Windows 10 Customization
    change administrator dont have access to old email: Hi I am trying to change my administrator account (call it admin 1) . I now don't have access to this email account. Under 'family and other people' I have managed to put my new email (say admin 2) as part of the family. I also managed to change admin2 to an administrator....