Windows 10: how do I access administrator

Discus and support how do I access administrator in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How? 16391 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mcgiv, Aug 14, 2015.

1. mcgiv Win User

how do I access administrator

When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How?

:)

mcgiv, Aug 14, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

How do I access Command Prompt Administrator Access in Windows 10 with the Creators Upgrade installed?

The second one, Taskbar is not a menu but a settings list.

It has nothing to do with Windows menus.

lacrumb, Aug 14, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    How do I access Command Prompt Administrator Access in Windows 10 with the Creators Upgrade installed?

It is in the Taskbar as it is a function of a right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar. This gives the Alternate menu.

lacrumb, Aug 14, 2015
  4. lolcocks Win User

lolcocks, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. how do I access administrator - Similar Threads - access administrator

2. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  3. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  4. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  6. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  7. Win 11: I no longer have administrator access anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: I no longer have administrator access anymore.: I was trying to use my mouse driver to create a macro for a spare button. It wouldn’t create macros. After trying for a good 30-45m it appears the issue is because I no longer am viewed as an administrator and cannot edit or change anything in the program files folder. I ran...
  8. Win 11: I no longer have administrator access anymore.

Win 11: I no longer have administrator access anymore.: I was trying to use my mouse driver to create a macro for a spare button. It wouldn’t create macros. After trying for a good 30-45m it appears the issue is because I no longer am viewed as an administrator and cannot edit or change anything in the program files folder. I ran...
  9. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  10. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...