Windows 10: How do I access clipboard

Discus and support How do I access clipboard in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I open a clipboard file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-clipboard/b4fac45e-9904-422e-9ad5-a3faa28c6ef1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steven WBrown, May 16, 2020.

1. How do I access clipboard

How do I open a clipboard file

:)

Steven WBrown, May 16, 2020
  2. JF1337 Win User

Clipboard

My windows 10 computer has a clipboard feature where if I want to copy something, I have to click copy and paste stuff from the clipboard. I would much rather use the Windows key + C and Windows key + V for easier access and because it is quicker. Is there
    a step-by-step procedure that someone can tell me to turn clipboard off and use Windows C and V instead?

JF1337, May 16, 2020
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, May 16, 2020
  4. How do I access clipboard

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, May 16, 2020
Thema:

How do I access clipboard

1. How do I access clipboard - Similar Threads - access clipboard

2. How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.: So i had copied some important information in Clipboard off mode. And by mistake before i could save it somewhere, I copied something else while the clipboard was Off. Now how can i access that information which was copied and pasted by me in a Microsoft edge tab which got...
  3. How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.: So i had copied some important information in Clipboard off mode. And by mistake before i could save it somewhere, I copied something else while the clipboard was Off. Now how can i access that information which was copied and pasted by me in a Microsoft edge tab which got...
  4. i blocked outlook from access to clipboard. how do i get to allow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i blocked outlook from access to clipboard. how do i get to allow.: windows 11. how can i cut and paste a url link in an e mail? I inadvertently pressed block the first time I tried and cannot get to allow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-blocked-outlook-from-access-to-clipboard-how-do/c177fdad-fb57-484b-aeaf-89f6c9071e18
  5. i blocked outlook from access to clipboard. how do i get to allow.

i blocked outlook from access to clipboard. how do i get to allow.: windows 11. how can i cut and paste a url link in an e mail? I inadvertently pressed block the first time I tried and cannot get to allow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-blocked-outlook-from-access-to-clipboard-how-do/c177fdad-fb57-484b-aeaf-89f6c9071e18
  6. How to access Windows clipboard from SSH session?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to access Windows clipboard from SSH session?: I'm trying to control my Windows desktop clipboard remotely from LAN.So I have openssh-server installed, and pubkey authentication works, and I can run commands remotely.If this was Linux server, for accessing the clipboard I could just runssh server "DISPLAY=:0 xsel"On...
  7. I can't access my clipboard history.

I can't access my clipboard history.: I can't access my clipboard history. I haven't turned off my computer since clipping about 30 photos from a video. My computer says: To turn your clipboard on for the first time, select Windows logo key + V, and then select Turn on. BUT THERE IS NO "Turn on" option....
  8. Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?: Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-clipboard-history-without-using/5ac3ed53-5cc7-471b-afbf-29e4abed1f18
  9. User folders read only now, can't access clipboard either

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User folders read only now, can't access clipboard either: Not sure when this started, but it happened in the past week. I was in Google Earth VR and tried to take a snapshot which are saved to Users>[Me]>Pictures>Google Earth VR, but it wouldn't save with a message something along the lines "place not saved due to permissions error....
  10. How to access Clipboard History

How to access Clipboard History: How can I access my Clipboard History, to paste something prior to the last thing I copied? I looked online for how to do this, and it looks simple. Either windows key + V or first go to Windows Settings - System - Clipboard to turn on. Neither of these work for me. There is...