Windows 10: How do I access my PC with out logging onto a Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I access my PC with out logging onto a Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm returning my Microsoft GWM-00001 Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB). I did a hard reset in the Windows Defender Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LenShigemoto, Sep 8, 2018.

1. LenShigemoto Win User

How do I access my PC with out logging onto a Microsoft account?

LenShigemoto, Sep 8, 2018
  2. hurricane51 Win User

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Darian Tab Win User

Cannot log into local Administrator account because i logged into my Microsoft Account. Now I can't sign out of the microsoft account

Removing a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC requires you to be logged in to a different account. Once you're logged in to a different account, follow these steps to remove your Microsoft account:

• Click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Scroll down and click the Microsoft account you'd like to delete.
    • Click Remove.
    • Click Yes.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Darian Tab, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I access my PC with out logging onto a Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - access logging onto

2. How do I delete my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete my Microsoft account.: Can someone please help me? I don't want it. When I brought my laptop it asked me for all my info. I freaked out when it wanted my password, and changed to using this stupid pin that it had asked me to setup. Now Microsoft knows all about me. My name, DOB, phone, email,...
  3. Log onto PC in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log onto PC in Windows: Hello Community Does anyone have a phone number for Microsoft Windows Support so I can talk to a live Technician about a log in problem that I am having on my pc ?? Scenario: I had 2 log in accounts on my pc, I wanted to eliminate one so that I can sign in with...
  4. How do I log out of Microsoft and switch to a local account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I log out of Microsoft and switch to a local account?: I'm currently signed in as admin on my device with a Microsoft account, but I want to log out. There is no visible option for me to switch, and many solutions on other threads don't exist for me. How do I switch?...
  5. How do I sign out of my Windows account on a pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I sign out of my Windows account on a pc?: I signed in to my account on a computer at work yesterday in order to access my office365 and I was not able to sign out. I don't want my Microsoft Edge bookmarks or my OneDrive to be accessible. I tried signing out every way I knew of but it wouldn't work. It's like my...
  6. Can't log onto my MS mail account

in Browsers and Email
    Can't log onto my MS mail account: I have really screwed up my Email account! It is a 2 stage security system. The phone number is wrong! Can't get reset password there! Somehow my normal login account lost the password. Tried to reset the password would not recognize the old Email account so I added a...
  7. How to always log in with my Microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to always log in with my Microsoft account?: I have only one account setup on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro Build 10586.36. That is my Microsoft account with administrator rights. When I boot my laptop the login screen shows my Microsoft account name and a prompt for my password. If I correctly input my password,...
  8. UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer

UNABLE access my profile when logging onto my computer: i quite often leave my computer to sleep. At some point my computer shut down. since then when i open my computer and it asks for my password for my profile account it logs on to a temporary one. If i type the wrong password it tells me so i know my password is correct. I...
  9. How do I log out of my microsoft account on 10?

How do I log out of my microsoft account on 10?: Hi, as you can see from my user name (and my question come to that) I am totally clueless on a pc. My problem of the minute is that I recently downloaded Windows 10 free version, and needed to re-activate my microsoft account to purchase an app. Sadly (but nothing new for...
  10. Unable to log onto PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to log onto PC: Hi! For the last couple of days my PC with Windows 10 has been experiencing problems with my password used to log onto the PC. Yesterday i was for example only able to log in after maybe 30 attempts but today i have not been able to log in at all. I have checked my...