Windows 10: how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried...

Discus and support how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried it directly in the computer and in a card reader.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonRudy, Jul 13, 2019.

1. how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried...

how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried it directly in the computer and in a card reader.

:)

SharonRudy, Jul 13, 2019

2. Photos and songs not showing from memory card in photos and music app in nokia 520

Hi,

I am using Nokia 520.My photos and songs which are there in memory card are not showing in Photos and Music app instead it is showing in Files folder.Many of the people suggested me to rename the folders in memory card,i tried but it did not solved my problem.
    Please find me a way out.

venkatnani_999, Jul 13, 2019
  3. My Memory card not showing the music and images!!

I have a problem that my memory card is not showing the photos and music,,,,though it shows the folder of images but shows empty,,,pls suggest me what should I do,,,,and displays no music I have tried formatting but it didn't work pls suggest me what should
    I do

Manoj Dobhal, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Ankit1982 Win User

how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried...

Can't access Memory card data in Lumia 520.

I can't access documents saved in memory card in Nokia Lumia 520.

Kindly let me know the steps to access it.

Note that I can access music & photos of memory card.

Ankit1982, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried...

1. how do I access my photo memory card? I can not get it to show up anywhere. I have tried... - Similar Threads - access photo memory

2. A app I downloaded is not showing up anywhere, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A app I downloaded is not showing up anywhere, what do I do?: A app I downloaded is not showing up anywhere, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-app-i-downloaded-is-not-showing-up-anywhere-what/c66e2345-badf-4bfe-89e0-9c6baab81e22
  3. A app I downloaded is not showing up anywhere, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A app I downloaded is not showing up anywhere, what do I do?: A app I downloaded is not showing up anywhere, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-app-i-downloaded-is-not-showing-up-anywhere-what/c66e2345-badf-4bfe-89e0-9c6baab81e22
  4. What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...: Looking for help I had a issue with resetting my laptop and came across a recovery key which I don’t have and I can’t fully reset my laptop because of it can I get help please :...
  5. What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...: Looking for help I had a issue with resetting my laptop and came across a recovery key which I don’t have and I can’t fully reset my laptop because of it can I get help please :...
  6. What do I do if I can’t get access to my recovery key and was wondering how I can try to...

7. how do i get photos to show photo and not icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get photos to show photo and not icon: how to get photos to show the photo and not the icon, cant see the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-show-photo-and-not-icon/4f2def21-37e6-4057-a608-128deb2124f3
  8. how do i get photos to show photo and not icon

how do i get photos to show photo and not icon: how to get photos to show the photo and not the icon, cant see the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-show-photo-and-not-icon/4f2def21-37e6-4057-a608-128deb2124f3
  9. How do I get the photos I download to show up in my "Photos" app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the photos I download to show up in my "Photos" app: When I download a picture from the internet it doesn't show up in my photos, is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/silenceiskillingme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyqyuf/how_do_i_get_the_photos_i_download_to_show_up_in/
  10. How do I get my webcam to show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my webcam to show up: I am using Windows 10 and it is up to date. If I click on the camera in the list, it shows "We can't find your camera" with error code 0xa00f4244 If I go to settings and privacy and camera, it shows that "Camera access for this device is on". Skype is an allowed app for...