Windows 10: How Do I Access My Router?

Discus and support How Do I Access My Router? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Feb 12, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Access My Router?

What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions?

:)

yahanna, Feb 12, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Unable to access my router

1. I already have a gateway configured in my house, so no, i'm not relying on this router for internet. However, I plan to make this into an access point in the very near future.

2.This is what I'm getting when i follow that step....

Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.205.6(Preferred
    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

So with this i tried 169.254.205.1 with unlucky results :/

Mrblack761, Feb 12, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

I cant access to my wifi router

You have replied twice with no reply from OP and no discernable reason.
    Reporting for spam.

RCoon, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How Do I Access My Router? - Similar Threads - Access Router

2. How Do I Access My Router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Access My Router?: What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068
  3. my laptop will not access my plusnet one router

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop will not access my plusnet one router: after switching to fibre my laptop will not connect to the plusnet hub one router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-access-my-plusnet-one-router/021a5695-8f02-4860-9e19-69444219791d
  4. I am having difficulty accessing my router configuration with Edge browser and Windows 10

I am having difficulty accessing my router configuration with Edge browser and Windows 10: I have seen older posts with this issue but the discussion threads are locked with no real solution, so I am reposting the question. Initially I was able to access my new Netgear X4S AC2600 router configuration page at 192.168.1.1 via the Edge browser on Windows 10. It...
  5. Inability to access router login through Win 10 (64bit) and edge

Inability to access router login through Win 10 (64bit) and edge: Hi, I cannot login to my router through win 10 and edge. I can login through Chrome. Router is a NETGEAR DGND3700V2 Makes it very difficult to manage my home network. I can ping the router (192.168.0.1) from the PC in powershell Robin Birch...
  6. Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question.

Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question.: Hello. My router TP LINK. Have an question. Connected to wall. Laptop wifi. Yesterday get No internet access for only 5-6 seconds and then internet back and no issues. Is this something with router , or ignore this? I ask because 2 weeks ago i had power out due to washing...
  7. router/access point channel conflict with Epson printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    router/access point channel conflict with Epson printer: when I put my server code in - 192, etc. it asks for my user name and password but says it isn't a secure site. So should I proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/routeraccess-point-channel-conflict-with-epson/4f0513eb-3ff5-41cd-820a-0c799f672049
  8. ENABLE MAC ADDRESS FILTER IN MODEM OR IN ROUTER , TO BLOCK ACCESSING OF UNKNOWN LAN...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ENABLE MAC ADDRESS FILTER IN MODEM OR IN ROUTER , TO BLOCK ACCESSING OF UNKNOWN LAN...: From 2 Years onwards , I am using built in router with modem ( BSNL MODEM ) . I have two computers namely 1. desktop with builtin LAN and usb wifi adapter. 2. laptop with builtin LAN and builtin WIFI also I have two android smartphones . I have noted all the MAC...
  9. Can't access router.

Can't access router.: MY configuration: I an trying to adjust to a recent change in my home network. I have Comcast phone, TV and Internet. The Comcast modem/router/Tele connection is in the basement. To have strong wireless upstairs, on the 2nd floor -- at the other end of the cable -- is another...
  10. not able to ping router or within network But I have access to internet with no problem,...

not able to ping router or within network But I have access to internet with no problem,...: I originally couldn't connect to my printer via the network but, with more troubleshooting I realized I couldn't ping my own router, self, or any other device. I am able to access the internet flawlessly. I can ping outside of my network not within. I thought it was maybe a...