Windows 10: How do I access one drive personal files -

Discus and support How do I access one drive personal files - in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently lost a lot of important files and wonder if they are sitting somewhere in my personal folder - it is not showing up in my normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HeatherMcGowan, Apr 11, 2019.

1. How do I access one drive personal files -

I have recently lost a lot of important files and wonder if they are sitting somewhere in my personal folder - it is not showing up in my normal onedrive stuff...

:)

HeatherMcGowan, Apr 11, 2019
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Aceman.au Win User

How do I access one drive personal files -

Accessing personal files from old hard drive.

Hey guys, I updated my PC hardware recently and replaced my hard drive with a new one, I didn't format my old drive so I could recover old data. I've plugged it in and I can open up almost everything expect my personal files like documents, music and video. It says it needs permission to continue. I click continue and nothing happens. Are there other methods I can use to get into these files?

Edit: Nevermind after 5 minutes of waiting, it opened up for me. Please close the thread.

Aceman.au, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I access one drive personal files -

1. How do I access one drive personal files - - Similar Threads - access drive personal

2. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  3. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  4. Can't access personal vault in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access personal vault in one drive: Hi,Firstly I don't know where to put this post as I can't see one drive on the drop down options so if a moderator can tell me which I can re submit it where it needs to be. thanks,I can't access my personal vault in one drive, I've tried logging in , new code sent each time...
  5. Can't access personal vault in one drive

Can't access personal vault in one drive: Hi,Firstly I don't know where to put this post as I can't see one drive on the drop down options so if a moderator can tell me which I can re submit it where it needs to be. thanks,I can't access my personal vault in one drive, I've tried logging in , new code sent each time...
  6. Can't access personal vault in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. can't access one drive personal vault

can't access one drive personal vault: I cannot access my one drive personal vault, I was able to do so and then suddenly unable I have the following message; I don't know what I've done, any suggestions;Richard....
  8. can't access one drive personal vault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access one drive personal vault: I cannot access my one drive personal vault, I was able to do so and then suddenly unable I have the following message; I don't know what I've done, any suggestions;Richard....
  9. can't access one drive personal vault

10. one drive file access

one drive file access: I cannot access most of the files on One Drive. The files are on the drive because i can access them through a program such as Excel or Word. But when I search for the files on One Drive or on my PC the folders and files do not show up. This started about 3 days ago. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i access one drive-personal

2. how do i access one drive files

3. how do i access one drive personal