Windows 10: How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

Discus and support How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I access my photos in the photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kimminos1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. kimminos1 Win User

How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

How do I access my photos in the photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email .

:)

kimminos1, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Meghana C Win User

I can attach photos to an email but it will not send anywhere.

Hi Linda,

I will certainly help you with sending photos via email.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue specific to a particular recipient?

• Did you try sending the image through a web browser?

• How are you trying to access your emails? Is it from the Windows 10 Mail app or Mail client?

• What happens when you try to send an email with attachment? Do you get any error message/code, if yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Are you able to send an email without attachment?

Please keep us updated with the status of sending photos via email, to assist you further.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Jun 10, 2020
  3. attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Jun 10, 2020
  4. How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

windows 10 photo app will not send photos via email

Hi Jean,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• How exactly are you trying to share photos from photos app? Please explain step by step.

• As you mentioned, "I am given the option to email the photos with my Gmail account", but via which app are you getting this option? Is it via Windows 10 Mail App?

• If yes, then have you configured your Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App?
    Help us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

1. How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email - Similar Threads - access photos photos

2. Photo attachment to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo attachment to email: How do you send just one photo by email and not your library, please? Just recently when I attach a photo to an email it enables the receiver to view my entire photo library by just clicking the image icon. I'm running windows 10, live mail with no apparent recent changes or...
  3. How to I attach a photo in Windows 10 Photo App to a Gmail message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I attach a photo in Windows 10 Photo App to a Gmail message?: In creating an email with my Gmail acct, I can not access my Windows 10 Photo App photos to make an attachment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-attach-a-photo-in-windows-10-photo-app-to/bde40284-d8c9-4f66-9b7b-8ff1eb6a4836
  4. Attach photo to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attach photo to email: I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. They have taken my pictures from Windows photo viewer to Photos. How do I attach a photo to an email in outlook? I have spent some time and cannot figure this out. Any advise would be appreciated. Garry...
  5. Attaching photos to emails question

Attaching photos to emails question: I'm not sure this is the proper place to ask this question; if not, forgive me and redirect. When I take pictures with my Canon camera I transfer them "as is" to my computer. I have just noticed that some of them are 20 inches by 14 inches and approx. 20Mb at 300 dpi. This...
  6. Photo attachments in email

in Browsers and Email
    Photo attachments in email: I have no idea if this is something I should be asking here but I'll give it a try. Recently I have received some photographs attached to an email that I can download but they were compressed and are only 25 - 27kb in size. I have saved them to my picture file but they...
  7. Attaching photos to email using Photos

Attaching photos to email using Photos: When I use the Share function in Photos the only email option is 'Mail' which I do not use. I have Outlook 2016 as the default email program. If I do use it the attachments appear at original resolution thus creating excessively large file sizes for email. It is very easy...
  8. attaching photos to emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attaching photos to emails: hello, when I try to attach photos to emails I get a blue box with a large number under it instead of the actual picture. I have to try and figure out what pic it is by the number. how do I get the actual picture to show up when I try to attach it. thank you....
  9. i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have windows 10 how doo i attach a photo to an email tha i want to send: How do I attach a photo to an email that I am sending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-how-doo-i-attach-a-photo-to-an/e08fc5bb-b7dc-43a4-add7-8e3937d527ed
  10. Sending photos in email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending photos in email: I'm trying to send some photos as attachments to a gmail message. I have not been able to find how to do it in Windows 10. Can someone help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-photos-in-email/02e2c64f-8a37-485e-9058-25b81c0bf0ca