Windows 10: How do I access real motor racing circuits in Forza 7?

Discus and support How do I access real motor racing circuits in Forza 7? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I access real motor racing circuits in Forza 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IanRobinson222, Aug 26, 2019.

1. How do I access real motor racing circuits in Forza 7?

How do I access real motor racing circuits in Forza 7?

:)

IanRobinson222, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018

Source: Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Faith Win User
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....

I second Project Cars 2. A fun game with great graphics, realistic driving model with ton of variations, high replay value and probably the best roster of GT cars and tracks to race them on. It got offroad rallycross and circuit racing with real cars and tracks, with seasons, dynamic weather, day and night cycle, snow, ice, rain and mud. It's a bit buggy, but the developers are releasing a substantial game patch every month (a new update comes out this February). iRacing is probably one of the best, but it's expensive and extremely punishing. Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 are fun simcade titles, imo Horizon 3 is the best of the two. Both are very accessible. Raceroom is crazy, as it's a free-to-play game, but a very good one. It got the best audio in any racing game to date. Assetto Corsa is also a good one with one of the best driving model out there. In terms of diversity I'd say get PC2. And it's available on Steam, so is AC and Raceroom. Forza is only available on the Microsoft Store.

Faith, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19

Source: Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold with Demo Arriving Sept. 19 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I access real motor racing circuits in Forza 7? - Similar Threads - access real motor

2. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on any race startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on any race startup: Hi,Forza Horizon 5 works indefinitely while roaming around the map. If I attempt to start any race, the game crashes to desktop after the loading screen.Attempted like 30 so called "fixes" that I found on various forums. Nothing works....
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on any race startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on any race startup: Hi,Forza Horizon 5 works indefinitely while roaming around the map. If I attempt to start any race, the game crashes to desktop after the loading screen.Attempted like 30 so called "fixes" that I found on various forums. Nothing works....
  4. how do i turn on real real time protection on ms defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn on real real time protection on ms defender?: Hi, am having trouble with Microsoft defender. unable to turn on real time protectionand i dont have any third-party antivirus software, as you can see under virus&threat is says "youre using other antivirus provider"eventhough am not...
  5. how do i turn on real real time protection on ms defender?

how do i turn on real real time protection on ms defender?: Hi, am having trouble with Microsoft defender. unable to turn on real time protectionand i dont have any third-party antivirus software, as you can see under virus&threat is says "youre using other antivirus provider"eventhough am not...
  6. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  7. How do I contact a real person?

How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  8. motor forza 7 nao esta reconhecendo o toque do teclado do meu notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    motor forza 7 nao esta reconhecendo o toque do teclado do meu notebook: olá, boa noite, eu comprei o forza 7 recentemente, e quando eu comecei a jogar tinha que aperta varias vezes o mesmo botão do teclado e do mouse pra entrar na onde queria dentro do jogo, quando a aperto os w,s,a,d pra controlar o carro, ele não segue o meu comando e fica...
  9. Forza 7 black screens after a rivals race.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 7 black screens after a rivals race.: Forza has been working very well for the past few weeks, now has suddenly decided to black screen after every rivals race. Not exactly stoked. Cheers...
  10. Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018: SAwP0h1KcSE Drivers start your engines! Turn 10 Studios is taking racing esports to the next level with the Forza Racing Championship (ForzaRC) 2018. Taking the physicality of real-world Motorsport and blending it with the approachability of racing esports, ForzaRC 2018...