Windows 10: how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please??

Discus and support how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sorry for my EnglishI have a shared folder in my server which ip address is 192.168.0.xx and also i have a public ip adress.so how do i access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbelMinale, Sep 21, 2021.

1. how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please??

Sorry for my EnglishI have a shared folder in my server which ip address is 192.168.0.xx and also i have a public ip adress.so how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please??

:)

AbelMinale, Sep 21, 2021
  2. Eagle51 Win User

Shared folders not accessable using file folder sharing after update?

Is there a reason you have ... NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled: No .. It should be set to default.

Check your IPv4 settings ...
    Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings Right Click on your network connection > Properties > Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IPv4 > Properties > General > Advanced

WINS Tab

how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please?? [​IMG]

DNS Tab

how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please?? [​IMG]

I see you have IPv6 setup ...

Does your ISP support IPv6 and do you actually use it ?

If not you can Disable IPv6 - Enable or Disable IPv6 in Windows | Windows 10 Tutorials

If it does and you want to use it ... you might want to check your router and make sure the IPv6 is setup correctly.

Note:
    1. My ISP does support IPv6 and I have it setup in my router.
    I use Googles DNS Servers for both.
    The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:

• 2001:4860:4860::8888
    • 2001:4860:4860::8844

2. On my Netgear router for IP Assignment ... I have to use Auto Config vs Use DHCP Server so that my actual IPv6 address isn't shown (which can reveal unwanted information) and it uses a Temporary IPv6 address. You can check your IPv6 here - Test your IPv6.

Eagle51, Sep 21, 2021
  3. RickLaney Win User
    How can we access a shared company client address list on our Windows 7 phones?

We connect to an Exchange server using Active Sync and want to use the shared company client address list in Public Folders on our Windows 7 phones. Is there a way? If not, can we access a shared client contact list in SharePoint? Everyone in the company
    needs to be able to access, add and change addresses in the shared client contact list and use it to make calls on their mobile phones. Can this method work for Android and iPhones also? If so, how is it setup?

RickLaney, Sep 21, 2021
  4. how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please??

sharing Public folder

I have upgraded an old Vista machine to W10. The old machine can read the shared Public folder on my base computer (W10). The new W10 computer can't find the Public folder. I've made all the suggested settings for sharing, but the Public folder from the
    base computer can't be found on the new machine. How do I do this?

DavidWilson505, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please??

1. how do i access the shared folder by using my public ip address any method please?? - Similar Threads - access shared folder

2. how do i change my IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change my IP address: i was recently scammed & the scammers got my IP address. I would like to change it somehow. My money market account has been wiped outSherry *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. how do i change my IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change my IP address: i was recently scammed & the scammers got my IP address. I would like to change it somehow. My money market account has been wiped outSherry *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How do I configure my ip address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I configure my ip address: Error message Ethernet does not have a valid up address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-configure-my-ip-address/32003db5-2056-4101-b586-2108a649a7d9
  5. How do I configure my ip address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I configure my ip address: Error message Ethernet does not have a valid up address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-configure-my-ip-address/32003db5-2056-4101-b586-2108a649a7d9
  6. How to change public ip address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change public ip address: Hello, How do I go about changing my public ip address, today ive gone around google and none of the tutorials seem to help me. A step by step tutorial would be appreciated, thanks....
  7. How Do I Find The Device I am Sharing An IP Address With?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Find The Device I am Sharing An IP Address With?: All the time my computer feels like someone is in the background typing or doing something to the software that I'm working with. Literally , as if they just re wrote a program for this time that I am using it. Then a minute later I will be allowed. That is just one of...
  8. How to get Public IP address using PowerShell in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Public IP address using PowerShell in Windows 10: [ATTACH]As the name clears out the meaning of a computer public IP address. It is an IP address that is basically used to identify the […] This article How to get Public IP address using PowerShell in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. sharing Public folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing Public folder: I have upgraded an old Vista machine to W10. The old machine can read the shared Public folder on my base computer (W10). The new W10 computer can't find the Public folder. I've made all the suggested settings for sharing, but the Public folder from the base computer can't be...
  10. How do I find my IP address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my IP address?: I'm considering getting a VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-ip-address/10492a2b-ab51-4ee8-8b4a-fde47545e59d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file server windows akses to external ip