Windows 10: How do I activate a computer

Discus and support How do I activate a computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The computer is in the community room hasn't been activated for some time need help to set it up please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joanne Lockhart, Jan 26, 2023.

1. How do I activate a computer

The computer is in the community room hasn't been activated for some time need help to set it up please

:)

Joanne Lockhart, Jan 26, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 26, 2023
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jan 26, 2023
  4. How do I activate a computer

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

How do I activate a computer

1. How do I activate a computer - Similar Threads - activate computer

2. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  3. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  4. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer sold without activating windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer sold without activating windows.: I bought a laptop from Walmart but through a third party. The company has a history of selling computers with common issues including sending damaged, incompatible power cords and windows that have not been activated. My computer no longer boots up and I've troubleshooted all...
  6. Computer sold without activating windows.

Computer sold without activating windows.: I bought a laptop from Walmart but through a third party. The company has a history of selling computers with common issues including sending damaged, incompatible power cords and windows that have not been activated. My computer no longer boots up and I've troubleshooted all...
  7. how do I activate my copy of windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I activate my copy of windows on my computer: I built a computer with a brand new windows pro key less than 6 months ago, I was having issues with cpu overheating and had to replace the cooler in the process damaging my motherboard socket. I had to replace the motherboard. Now the windows activation troubleshooter is...
  8. how do I activate my copy of windows on my computer

how do I activate my copy of windows on my computer: I built a computer with a brand new windows pro key less than 6 months ago, I was having issues with cpu overheating and had to replace the cooler in the process damaging my motherboard socket. I had to replace the motherboard. Now the windows activation troubleshooter is...
  9. Activating Windows 10 after rebuiding computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 after rebuiding computer: I have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro from my free upgrade from my licensed copy of Windows 7.I plan to replace the CPU, mobo and memory but not the boot drive. So I will be booting from the same drive from which I boot now.Will I be able to activate my copy of Windows...
  10. Activating Windows 10 after rebuiding computer

Activating Windows 10 after rebuiding computer: I have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro from my free upgrade from my licensed copy of Windows 7.I plan to replace the CPU, mobo and memory but not the boot drive. So I will be booting from the same drive from which I boot now.Will I be able to activate my copy of Windows...