Windows 10: how do I activate HDMI on my desktop

Discus and support how do I activate HDMI on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I use HDMI on my desktop for ninetendo nes classic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mike0711, Jan 2, 2019.

1. mike0711 Win User

how do I activate HDMI on my desktop

how do I use HDMI on my desktop for ninetendo nes classic

:)

mike0711, Jan 2, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jan 2, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jan 2, 2019
  4. how do I activate HDMI on my desktop

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

how do I activate HDMI on my desktop

1. how do I activate HDMI on my desktop - Similar Threads - activate HDMI desktop

2. how do i activate my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i activate my camera: how do i activate my camera on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-camera/f45ecc22-5daf-4deb-9732-fba7fe142b62
  3. how do i get my hdmi to mirror on tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my hdmi to mirror on tv: how do i get my hdmi to display on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hdmi-to-mirror-on-tv/70457aa0-cd9b-44f6-b8cd-54aee308ad83
  4. how do i get my hdmi to mirror on tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my hdmi to mirror on tv: how do i get my hdmi to display on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hdmi-to-mirror-on-tv/70457aa0-cd9b-44f6-b8cd-54aee308ad83
  5. My laptop always projects to my desktop by default when connecting HDMI. How do I make it...

My laptop always projects to my desktop by default when connecting HDMI. How do I make it...: I have a desktop computer at my desk in my uni and a laptop, and I have been trying to connect the two using an HDMI cable. However, when I connect them, the laptop always projects its screen onto my desktop by default. I want the desktop to project to my laptop instead. How...
  6. My laptop always projects to my desktop by default when connecting HDMI. How do I make it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop always projects to my desktop by default when connecting HDMI. How do I make it...: I have a desktop computer at my desk in my uni and a laptop, and I have been trying to connect the two using an HDMI cable. However, when I connect them, the laptop always projects its screen onto my desktop by default. I want the desktop to project to my laptop instead. How...
  7. How do I activate my windows?

How do I activate my windows?: Hi, I am Owais from Yellow Dyes.I am not able to activate windows, how do I activate it. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-windows/ffc79e7c-7b1f-4762-bea2-2a16dc32eba0
  8. How do I know if my desktop supports HDMI input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if my desktop supports HDMI input?: I want to play my Xbox one on my pc to record video but I don't know if my pc supports HDMI input. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-my-desktop-supports-hdmi-input/5e7358e6-ad55-48e8-bb77-731c3c0b7aba
  9. How do I activate my WINDOWS DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I activate my WINDOWS DESKTOP: How do I activate my WINDOWS DESKTOP when I have recently paid £79.99 for Office 365? It was part of the download & no 10 digit verification code. Thank you...
  10. How do I activate my license???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I activate my license???: I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the activation error is 0xC004F050 and none of the things apply to it, I don't know **** about computers and I'd rather not **** with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate hdmi

2. activate hdmi cable windows 10

3. activat hdmi

4. how to activate the HDMI port on Nav,
  5. activate hdmi on desktop,
  6. activating hdmi,
  7. hdmi option missing windows 10,
  8. activate the hdmi on my pc,
  9. how to activate hdmi,
  10. activate hdmi on pc,
  11. activate the hdmi,