Windows 10: How do I activate my license???

Discus and support How do I activate my license??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 【Whipstickagostop】, Dec 15, 2018.

1. How do I activate my license???

I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the activation error is 0xC004F050 and none of the things apply to it, I don't know **** about computers and I'd rather not **** with the motherboard so uuhhhh,, help me please?? How do I activate my license??? :)) Thanks

this is what the watermark thing looks like btw it's at the lower right bottom of the screen and it won't go away i am **** livid rn

How do I activate my license??? 80f8d6fd-5d75-40c5-90f6-8f7d7de3bf11?upload=true.png <<<**** off or i'll shag ya mom ya wee ****

:)

【Whipstickagostop】, Dec 15, 2018

2. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 15, 2018
  4. How do I activate my license???

Activation and licensing

For licensed Windows versions to fix the activation problem perform the following step:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /ato

questions_, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

How do I activate my license???

1. How do I activate my license??? - Similar Threads - activate license

2. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  3. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  4. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  5. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  6. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  7. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  8. By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc: How can i know if my account has a licence which can activate windows 11 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-using-this-license-can-i-activate-windows-11/5c447f76-7fba-412d-9f16-511a57f2a431
  9. By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc

By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc: How can i know if my account has a licence which can activate windows 11 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-using-this-license-can-i-activate-windows-11/5c447f76-7fba-412d-9f16-511a57f2a431
  10. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d