Windows 10: How do I activate my license???

Discus and support How do I activate my license??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 【Whipstickagostop】, Dec 15, 2018.

1. How do I activate my license???

I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the activation error is 0xC004F050 and none of the things apply to it, I don't know **** about computers and I'd rather not **** with the motherboard so uuhhhh,, help me please?? How do I activate my license??? :)) Thanks

this is what the watermark thing looks like btw it's at the lower right bottom of the screen and it won't go away i am **** livid rn

How do I activate my license??? 80f8d6fd-5d75-40c5-90f6-8f7d7de3bf11?upload=true.png <<<**** off or i'll shag ya mom ya wee ****

:)

【Whipstickagostop】, Dec 15, 2018

2. How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 15, 2018
  4. How do I activate my license???

Activation and licensing

For licensed Windows versions to fix the activation problem perform the following step:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /ato

questions_, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

How do I activate my license???

1. How do I activate my license??? - Similar Threads - activate license

2. Multiple MS Accounts; Digital License; Changing Hardware; Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple MS Accounts; Digital License; Changing Hardware; Windows Activation: I have Windows 10 Home digitally linked to a MS account. That appears to be an account to which Windows 10 Home is linked. We can no longer access this account because it is very old, we forgot the password, and MS password recovery is too tedious, requiring multiple circular...
  3. Windows 10 activation problem- transfer digital license to new pc

Windows 10 activation problem- transfer digital license to new pc: Trying to set up a new pc and transfer Windows 10 pro from my old PC. My MS account shows that I have digital license that is linked to my account. I purchased the original retail license through an MS employee. New PC shows an error indicating no product key can be found on...
  4. I have a digital license on my Microsoft Account but windows can't activate with error code...

I have a digital license on my Microsoft Account but windows can't activate with error code...: As the subject says, I have reinstalled windows 10 on my machine cause my windows crashed. I have been reinstalling windows more than 10 times now in the previous years and my digital license worked great until now. I have logged in my microsoft account just as the other...
  5. How to activate windows 10 on another laptop with digital license linked to a microsoft account

How to activate windows 10 on another laptop with digital license linked to a microsoft account: So basically i have a device that is activated with digital licence which is linked to my microsoft account. I disabled that license on that device by using: slmkgr /upk and slmgr /cpky Now i signed in with that microsfot account on my laptop, but nothing happens. I see it...
  6. Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License

Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License: Dear All, I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise by joining Azure AD with Microsoft 365 E5 license and also I joined Windows Insider Program "Release Preview Channel". When I check to my Windows Activation, it show 3 option: 1Edition : Windows 10 Enterprise Insider...
  7. Can I use a Windows 10 Home Digital License to activate Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a Windows 10 Home Digital License to activate Windows 10 Pro?: Hello, I recently found myself needing to use Hyper-V, a feature which is only available in Windows 10 Pro. I was wondering, if I were to upgrade to windows 10 pro, would I need to buy a separate digital license, or would I just be fine with the one I bought off of the...
  8. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...: Back in April this year, I purchased a PC and until now everything's been fine, however, when I booted it up this morning it came up with a message saying my Windows license will expire soon, so when I chose the option to go Settings it also said my Windows was activated...
  9. Will replacing a motherboard on a 2 year old computer de-activate my license registration?

Will replacing a motherboard on a 2 year old computer de-activate my license registration?: My wife has a 2 year old Dell on which the motherboard has died. I have purchased a replacement but I would like to know in advance if the process of replacing the motherboard will kill my Windows 10 Pro registration....
  10. Activation - Windows 10 Pro - Purchased NEW license - Windows says 'used it before'

Activation - Windows 10 Pro - Purchased NEW license - Windows says 'used it before': Hi Community, I am here because I've been trying to get a call back but the virtual assistant link doesn't work. I also tried to remove and replace, upgrade, delete and reinstall but nothing works. My 200 quid license will not be accepted and I get an error. Error Code:...