Windows 10: How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

Discus and support How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So just today I deactivated my Minecraft/Mojang account to delete it from another persons computer. Which worked great by the way But when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by themaysmay, Jan 11, 2020.

1. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

So just today I deactivated my Minecraft/Mojang account to delete it from another persons computer. Which worked great by the way But when I tried to sign back in it wouldnt let me, saying "Incorrect password or username" which makes sense seeing as its deactivated and all. But the question is how do I activate it and log back in or will i never be able to play, Minecraft again??!!! I've spent ages reading articles and searching up many things yet I've still found nothing.

Please help!!!!!!

Also I have Java Edition not Windows 10 Edition.

:)

themaysmay, Jan 11, 2020

2. my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work.

Original Title - Help!

my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work my mojang account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it said its already redeemed

AlexDalas Christodoulides, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 11, 2020
  4. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

1. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it? - Similar Threads - activate Minecraft Mojang

2. How do I cancel a linked mojang account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a linked mojang account?: My son had a Mojang account for Minecraft. Apparently this was migrated and I am charged $16 a month and can't find any way to cancel it - it is not showing up in my linked account and he is 13 so he should not have his own - I get the charge on my credit card and need it to...
  3. How do I cancel a linked mojang account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a linked mojang account?: My son had a Mojang account for Minecraft. Apparently this was migrated and I am charged $16 a month and can't find any way to cancel it - it is not showing up in my linked account and he is 13 so he should not have his own - I get the charge on my credit card and need it to...
  4. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  5. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  6. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  7. How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I combine my Mojang Minecraft account with my Microsoft Account?: I am a new PC user. I just purchased a PC with Windows 10. I created a Microsoft Account to play games on my PC.Prior to owning a PC, I played Minecraft on MacOS. To play Minecraft MacOS I created a Mojang account. The Mojang account I created was using EMAILid1.Now that I...
  8. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  9. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I link my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?...
  10. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate mojang account

2. do i need a mojang account for minecraft

3. how to enter mojang with microsoft account

4. what does deactivating your mojang account do,
  5. how to activate minecraft account,
  6. how to solve the problem of mojang sing up,
  7. how to add anactivation code to mojang,
  8. how to activate minecraft key in microsoft store,
  9. minecraft how to activate your account