Windows 10: How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

Discus and support How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So just today I deactivated my Minecraft/Mojang account to delete it from another persons computer. Which worked great by the way But when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by themaysmay, Jan 11, 2020.

1. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

So just today I deactivated my Minecraft/Mojang account to delete it from another persons computer. Which worked great by the way But when I tried to sign back in it wouldnt let me, saying "Incorrect password or username" which makes sense seeing as its deactivated and all. But the question is how do I activate it and log back in or will i never be able to play, Minecraft again??!!! I've spent ages reading articles and searching up many things yet I've still found nothing.

Please help!!!!!!

Also I have Java Edition not Windows 10 Edition.

:)

themaysmay, Jan 11, 2020

2. my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work.

Original Title - Help!

my minecraft for free on mojang website if you have mojang account I have a mojang account it won't work my mojang account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it said its already redeemed

AlexDalas Christodoulides, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 11, 2020
  4. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it?

1. How do I activate my Minecraft/Mojang Account after deactivating it? - Similar Threads - activate Minecraft Mojang

2. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account: A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft store. When minecraft downloaded clicked the sign in butten in the bottem left corner anf all it said was “ we tried to sign you...
  3. How do I deactivate hover box?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I deactivate hover box?: Hi, Hoe do I disable that annoying box when I hover the mouse over a photo or a tab in Windows 10? You can see from the photo what I am talking about.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-deactivate-hover-box/26eaf681-8694-465b-8a89-c58f7dfece8a
  4. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that...
  5. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used: So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has already been used. Im 100% sure that i didnt use it, and a few months ago my account was hacked so its very possible that the...
  6. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...
  7. How can I deactivate my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I deactivate my keyboard: How can I deactivate my k eyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-deactivate-my-keyboard/4c0b168c-3a2f-46e3-97f4-643139457fc9
  8. How do I activate my license???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I activate my license???: I've tried the product key and calling support, I can't find a digital license anywhere, Windows is up to date, troubleshooting does nothing, the activation error is 0xC004F050 and none of the things apply to it, I don't know **** about computers and I'd rather not **** with...
  9. Account deactivation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account deactivation: I created a second Microsoft Account and want to delete the first one. How can I do this? There is no link to click on to let me deactivate the first account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-deactivation/4046aaed-3813-4de1-8fb8-3011b27e4bfb
  10. How do I delete my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete my Microsoft account.: Can someone please help me? I don't want it. When I brought my laptop it asked me for all my info. I freaked out when it wanted my password, and changed to using this stupid pin that it had asked me to setup. Now Microsoft knows all about me. My name, DOB, phone, email,...