Windows 10: How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

Discus and support How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good afternoon family. I am new here and I need some help. I got a PC from a friend and had windows 10 installed on my PC at some PC repair shop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alphaus Nkandu, Jan 23, 2020.

1. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

Good afternoon family.

I am new here and I need some help. I got a PC from a friend and had windows 10 installed on my PC at some PC repair shop. I wish to activate it but it is asking for me to either purchase another windows 10 or use the product key; both of which am unable to do at the moment because of circumstances beyond my control. Can someone help me with an alternative simple way of activating it other than the two I have mentioned?

:)

Alphaus Nkandu, Jan 23, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 23, 2020
  4. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

1. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key? - Similar Threads - Activate Without Product

2. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating my windows without a product key: Hi, I've gotten a windows 10 education from my school and we are allowed them for our own personal use once we left and I've had no issues until now, I am being asked to activate my windows but I do not have the product key. I've tried searching for it but found nothing. What...
  3. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating my windows without a product key: Hi, I've gotten a windows 10 education from my school and we are allowed them for our own personal use once we left and I've had no issues until now, I am being asked to activate my windows but I do not have the product key. I've tried searching for it but found nothing. What...
  4. Activating my windows without a product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Activated without product key

Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  6. Activate windows without product Key

Activate windows without product Key: How do i activate windows 10 without product key and how do I set up remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-without-product-key/3ffe124f-658a-40b3-80a3-2a035f2b6ee4
  7. Activating windows 10 without product key

Activating windows 10 without product key: I was not able to activate the windows of My acer Es11 because of not havingbthe produc key. I dont know the product key because it was not attach to the package where the windows came.How can i get my produxt key?can i use another product key?...
  8. Activating Windows without a product key

Activating Windows without a product key: Hoping someone could help me out. Last year, I bought a laptop secondhand. I believed that it had been set up properly but have found that everytime it updates, it practically factory resets. After some investigation, I believe that it was not properly activated and needs...
  9. Activation of windows 10 without product key

Activation of windows 10 without product key: I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my hard drive and Reinstall windows 10 from usb. Can i still get windows 10 activation. Since my laptop came pre-installed with...
  10. How can i activate windows 10 without product key?

How can i activate windows 10 without product key?: I upgraded my laptop from 8.1 to 10 for free, but since it lags a downed the iso again then perform a clean install however as i install it it requires product key so i just skip it since i don't know it, i thought it would automatically activated just like in upgrading but...