Windows 10: How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent

Discus and support How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GauravBhangale, Mar 16, 2020.

1. How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent

How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent

:)

GauravBhangale, Mar 16, 2020

2. Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect

I plan to downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home for personal reasons and will be doing a system image backup. My question is since its a full backup of system, will the downgrade from Pro to Home affect anything?

Majority of the programs and bulk of storage is in HDD while OS itself and its components are saved in SSD so it's just backup of OS itself

Shadowstep87, Mar 16, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 16, 2020
  4. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I activate Win10 Pro OS after downgrading from win10 Ent - Similar Threads - activate Win10 Pro

2. How to Downgrade to WIN10 from WIN11 Officially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Downgrade to WIN10 from WIN11 Officially: Hello, I have a Acer Laptop which I bought on June 2019 and it came preinstalled with Windows 10 but when Windows 11 was released I upgraded for free but now I want to downgrade it back to Windows 10 as I am having issues with some SW and performance .. Ques1. How I do it...
  3. How to Downgrade to WIN10 from WIN11 Officially

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Downgrade to WIN10 from WIN11 Officially: Hello, I have a Acer Laptop which I bought on June 2019 and it came preinstalled with Windows 10 but when Windows 11 was released I upgraded for free but now I want to downgrade it back to Windows 10 as I am having issues with some SW and performance .. Ques1. How I do it...
  4. Win10 Pro Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro Activation: I purchased a computer with Win10 Home, then purchased Win10 Pro from the Microsoft Store, It failed on the install for some reason, I then put my Win10 key back in. After an windows update, it somehow upgraded to Win10 Pro but is not activated. I cannot find my...
  5. Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect

Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home, backup effect: I plan to downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home for personal reasons and will be doing a system image backup. My question is since its a full backup of system, will the downgrade from Pro to Home affect anything? Majority of the programs and bulk of storage is in HDD...
  6. Activating Win 10 after hardware change - downgraded from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home

Activating Win 10 after hardware change - downgraded from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home: I changed out a broken display panel and switched from a bad HD to a new SSD and when I installed 1803 it installed as Home and not Pro. The device appears on my account as Pro, but now I am downgraded. How can I resolve this to get back to the Win10 Pro version?...
  7. Can I upgrade Win7 Ent to Win10?

Can I upgrade Win7 Ent to Win10?: I have a Win7 Enterprise desktop as well as a Win10 laptop that I rarely ever use. Is there anyway to "tr'fer, or release that key to my desktop? 113632
  8. Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home

Change version from Win10 Ent N LTSB 10 to PRO or Home: So I bought a laptop on the cheap from ebay (an older HP Elitebook Folio 9480m) and it obviously was in an enterprise. The Windows version is N LTSB 2016. What's the simplest way to change to different version--home or pro? 106990
  9. Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home

Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home: Hi all, Just some kind of confirmation/affirmation to be honest here. I have recently acquired a Surface Pro 3 (i5-256GB model), had Win8, promptly upgraded to Win10. However after playing a while I found a few of the 'Pro' features an... annoyance... and nothing I...
  10. WIN10 IOT Ent.

WIN10 IOT Ent.: Hi ... I am looking to find a link to download Windows 10 IOT Enterprise installation ISO. But, it is nowhere to be found .... Can someone help, please. Cheers .... *Smile 39617