Windows 10: How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro?

Discus and support How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently built a computer I used a flash drive and selected windows 10 home to install. I did not activate a code at that time, but I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0dysseus123, Dec 1, 2019.

1. How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro?

Hi all, I recently built a computer I used a flash drive and selected windows 10 home to install. I did not activate a code at that time, but I want to now. I will be activating windows 10 home. My question is how do I erase every thing on my drive including the unactivated windows 10 pro and activate windows 10 home. Do I just plug in the windows installation tool and put in the code? Any help is appreciated thanks.

submitted by /u/0dysseus123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0dysseus123, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro? windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Dec 1, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro?

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro?

1. How do I activate windows 10 home on unactivated windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - activate home unactivated

2. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro: Hi,I will be building a PC for the first time in the coming week or so, but currently have a placeholder graphics card until I am able to afford a new one. This GPU R9 380 only has drivers for Windows 10 due to not being supported anymore, therefore I will have to install...
  3. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro: Hi,I will be building a PC for the first time in the coming week or so, but currently have a placeholder graphics card until I am able to afford a new one. This GPU R9 380 only has drivers for Windows 10 due to not being supported anymore, therefore I will have to install...
  4. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro: i have used my PC with an unactivated copy of Windows 10 home and now i wanted to activate it and switch to windows 10 Pro. i have bought a fresh key for windows 10 Pro and have tried to use it to upgrade/activate my version. since i cant activate my unactivated windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated: Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows isn't activated. When I went into my setting to figure out what was going on it is saying I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and...
  7. Activating a Windows 10 Home product key, with an Unactivated Pro version installed.

Activating a Windows 10 Home product key, with an Unactivated Pro version installed.: I currently have Windows 10 Pro when i worked with my last company installed. It has since deactivated after some hardware changes. I just bought a digital copy of windows 10 Home for a way to activate it. I've attempted to use the media installation tool for downloading...
  8. Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro

Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro: Hi all, Tonight I installed an unactivated version of Windows 10 Home on an external SSD using my Macbook Pro. My plan is to run windows off the external dive to play games using Steam, and such while on vacation, etc. but still be able to use OSx. Some of the games are PC...
  9. I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro

I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro: So i bought a key from a friend who had a spare one, and when i tried to activate it always came it with an error. He told me in order for the key to work, i need to upgrade to pro first. How do i do this? I've tried many methods and nothings worked....
  10. How to upgrade and activate Win 10 Home N(unactivated) to Win 10 Pro N

How to upgrade and activate Win 10 Home N(unactivated) to Win 10 Pro N: I installed Windows 10 Home N in a VM but have not activated it yet. After a couple of weeks configuring and testing the VM, I found I needed some pro features (like being able to audio in my host) so I would like to upgrade to that. I bought an OEM Windows 10 Pro N key. So...