Windows 10: How do I activate Windows 10 in this scenario
Discus and support How do I activate Windows 10 in this scenario in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Quite a few years ago I purchased a retail Windows 7 - I still have the media and product key for this. When Windows 10 was introduced I took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nheather, Dec 26, 2018.
Thema:
How do I activate Windows 10 in this scenario
Loading...
-
How do I activate Windows 10 in this scenario - Similar Threads - activate scenario
-
Use PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation
in Windows 10 NewsUse PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation: [ATTACH]Microsoft has officially announced that VBScript (Visual Basic Scripting) has been deprecated and will be removed completely from all future Windows versions. VBScript is a scripting language that has been used since 1996 for various Windows tasks. After this update,... -
Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running
in Windows 10 NewsWindows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain... -
Active Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab
in Windows 10 NewsActive Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab: [ATTACH]The BitLocker Recovery tab in Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) is a crucial feature for retrieving recovery passwords to unlock encrypted drives. So, when that tab goes missing, it can bring administrative workflows to a screeching halt. In this post, we... -
Windows could not start Active Directory Web service on Local Computer
in Windows 10 NewsWindows could not start Active Directory Web service on Local Computer: [ATTACH]The Active Directory Web Services (ADWS) error Windows could not start the service on Local Computer prevents remote AD management via tools like Active Directory Administrative Center or PowerShell. This service is critical for domain controllers to expose AD data... -
Cannot activate Windows 11; Product Key blocked.
in Windows 10 NewsCannot activate Windows 11; Product Key blocked.: [ATTACH]If you try to activate Windows 11/10, you receive an error message that Windows couldn’t be activated, then this post may help you. Maybe you upgraded to Windows 11/10, or maybe you did a clean install of Windows 11/10, or maybe your Windows 11/10 blocks the product... -
How do I activate windows in this scenario?
in Windows 10 GamingHow do I activate windows in this scenario?: I restarted windows 11 to finish installation of epic games, when it rebooted, it would bluescreen on boot. I changed hardware to an alternative graphics card and reset the motherboard battery, this still did not work so I put the old graphics card back in. I could not repair... -
How do I activate windows in this scenario?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow do I activate windows in this scenario?: I restarted windows 11 to finish installation of epic games, when it rebooted, it would bluescreen on boot. I changed hardware to an alternative graphics card and reset the motherboard battery, this still did not work so I put the old graphics card back in. I could not repair... -
Sysprep error - active scenario
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeSysprep error - active scenario: The PC came with Win7Pro OEM from the factory. I performed a clean install of Win10Pro 1903 and it activated itself. I let Windows update itself and I installed a couple of freeware applications. I did not install/uninstall any apps. I'm trying to sysprep the PC so that I... -
Sysprep error - active scenario
in Windows 10 SupportSysprep error - active scenario: The PC came with Win7Pro OEM from the factory. I performed a clean install of Win10Pro 1903 and it activated itself. I let Windows update itself and I installed a couple of freeware applications. I did not install/uninstall any apps. I'm trying to sysprep the PC so that I...