Windows 10: how do i activate windows 10 on a new imac

Discus and support how do i activate windows 10 on a new imac in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a new imac and am trying to install windows 10 and activate it.... I am tech challenged.. anyone have tips. It is asking for an activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatriceOchoa, Apr 18, 2019.

1. how do i activate windows 10 on a new imac

I have a new imac and am trying to install windows 10 and activate it.... I am tech challenged.. anyone have tips.

It is asking for an activation code and I have none, I purchased the imac and downloaded windows 10 from microsoft

:)

PatriceOchoa, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 on an iMac

I have a new iMac with 8G of Ram and using Parallels with Windows 7.

When I try to download Windows 10 (All visible Mac programs shutdown) it says there is not enough RAM.

Any suggestions please??

Muzza WABC, Apr 18, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

how do i activate windows 10 on a new imac

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

how do i activate windows 10 on a new imac

1. how do i activate windows 10 on a new imac - Similar Threads - activate imac

2. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  3. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  4. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  5. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  6. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  7. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  8. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  9. Activation on BootCamp partition on new iMac - activation fails 0xc004c060

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on BootCamp partition on new iMac - activation fails 0xc004c060: I bought a boxed USB stick version of Windows 10 Home from Amazon two years ago, and installed it on a boot camp partition on my iMac. I've recently purchased a new iMac and so wanted to transfer the license to the new machine, again on a boot camp partition. I uninstalled...
  10. W10 activation on an iMac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 activation on an iMac: Hi I know HOW2 find my W10 key on a HP laptop KeyFinderInstaller I have some, simple single lines of code that will list the same value for your Windows 10 Product Key… W10 Using cmd.exe as an Administrator (copy and paste accordingly). wmic path softwarelicensingservice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home on imac activated