Windows 10: How do I activate windows in this scenario?

Discus and support How do I activate windows in this scenario? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I restarted windows 11 to finish installation of epic games, when it rebooted, it would bluescreen on boot. I changed hardware to an alternative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scrapman238, Jul 8, 2024.

  1. How do I activate windows in this scenario?


    I restarted windows 11 to finish installation of epic games, when it rebooted, it would bluescreen on boot. I changed hardware to an alternative graphics card and reset the motherboard battery, this still did not work so I put the old graphics card back in. I could not repair windows but managed to install another copy of windows 10, I changed my BIOS settings to meet the requirements of windows 11 and then upgraded the new version of windows 10 to windows 11, after this, the computer runs fine but I cannot activate windows. The other copy of windows 11 is still installed but broken and blue

    :)
     
    Scrapman238, Jul 8, 2024
    #1
  2. linhlz Win User

    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

    Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

    1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem
     
    linhlz, Jul 8, 2024
    #2
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

    thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7
     
    Duyenhip, Jul 8, 2024
    #3
  4. How do I activate windows in this scenario?

    windows xp installation and dual core am

    could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx
     
    exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2024
    #4
Thema:

How do I activate windows in this scenario?

Loading...
  1. How do I activate windows in this scenario? - Similar Threads - activate scenario

  2. Use PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation

    in Windows 10 News
    Use PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation: [ATTACH]Microsoft has officially announced that VBScript (Visual Basic Scripting) has been deprecated and will be removed completely from all future Windows versions. VBScript is a scripting language that has been used since 1996 for various Windows tasks. After this update,...
  3. Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain...
  4. Active Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab

    in Windows 10 News
    Active Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab: [ATTACH]The BitLocker Recovery tab in Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) is a crucial feature for retrieving recovery passwords to unlock encrypted drives. So, when that tab goes missing, it can bring administrative workflows to a screeching halt. In this post, we...
  5. Windows could not start Active Directory Web service on Local Computer

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not start Active Directory Web service on Local Computer: [ATTACH]The Active Directory Web Services (ADWS) error Windows could not start the service on Local Computer prevents remote AD management via tools like Active Directory Administrative Center or PowerShell. This service is critical for domain controllers to expose AD data...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 11; Product Key blocked.

    in Windows 10 News
    Cannot activate Windows 11; Product Key blocked.: [ATTACH]If you try to activate Windows 11/10, you receive an error message that Windows couldn’t be activated, then this post may help you. Maybe you upgraded to Windows 11/10, or maybe you did a clean install of Windows 11/10, or maybe your Windows 11/10 blocks the product...
  7. How do I activate windows in this scenario?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate windows in this scenario?: I restarted windows 11 to finish installation of epic games, when it rebooted, it would bluescreen on boot. I changed hardware to an alternative graphics card and reset the motherboard battery, this still did not work so I put the old graphics card back in. I could not repair...
  8. Sysprep error - active scenario

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep error - active scenario: The PC came with Win7Pro OEM from the factory. I performed a clean install of Win10Pro 1903 and it activated itself. I let Windows update itself and I installed a couple of freeware applications. I did not install/uninstall any apps. I'm trying to sysprep the PC so that I...
  9. Sysprep error - active scenario

    in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep error - active scenario: The PC came with Win7Pro OEM from the factory. I performed a clean install of Win10Pro 1903 and it activated itself. I let Windows update itself and I installed a couple of freeware applications. I did not install/uninstall any apps. I'm trying to sysprep the PC so that I...
  10. How do I activate Windows 10 in this scenario

    in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I activate Windows 10 in this scenario: Quite a few years ago I purchased a retail Windows 7 - I still have the media and product key for this. When Windows 10 was introduced I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10. That upgrade process issued me with a new Product Key which allowed my new Windows 10...