Windows 10: How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a...

Discus and support How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a usb port?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by monikamunday, Sep 20, 2018.

1. How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a...

How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a usb port?

:)

monikamunday, Sep 20, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 20, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Sep 20, 2018
  4. How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a...

Need help with connecting external pc to used for raid storage

Basically I want to set up raid in a separate pc to be used only for the hard drives.

But I don't know how I would best connect this raid setup into my computer.
    • Do I use a NIC card to gigabit over multiple channels?
    • Or perhaps a really long sata III cable?
    • I don't want to connect it over the network. I just want to directly connect it.
    Goals:
    • Access data quick
    • Keep hard drives external to PC
    • Ease of use
    • Keep costs down (hence DIY PC instead of prebuilt NAS)
    • Expandability (hence DIY PC instead of prebuilt NAS)
    How do I do this?

See this illustration.

How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a... 7AKyZaD.png

vawrvawerawe, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a...

1. How do I actvate my back-up to my seegate storage which is connected to my computer via a... - Similar Threads - actvate seegate storage

2. how do i connect to my organization's activation serve or how do i now which is my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i connect to my organization's activation serve or how do i now which is my...: i bought my laptop on a retail store. and my warranty is already expired. i also do not know anymore where are the papers that came with the laptop. i can't activate my windows and the error code that appears is 0x8007007B. I already done the troubleshoot and it said i need...
  3. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  4. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  5. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I get my games back on my computer

How do I get my games back on my computer: How do get games back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-games-back-on-my-computer/0025cf97-11c5-4732-a300-78e3871dc1d0
  7. How do I get my games back on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my games back on my computer: How do get games back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-games-back-on-my-computer/0025cf97-11c5-4732-a300-78e3871dc1d0
  8. how do i clear my storage up on my disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i clear my storage up on my disk: I need help clearing disk storage and moving it to other places https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-storage-up-on-my-disk/9bf2950a-3df8-4f37-80f8-c0b61e3c59cd
  9. how do i clear my storage up on my disk

how do i clear my storage up on my disk: I need help clearing disk storage and moving it to other places https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-storage-up-on-my-disk/9bf2950a-3df8-4f37-80f8-c0b61e3c59cd
  10. How can I connect my headphones to my computer via bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect my headphones to my computer via bluetooth?: I have a pair of headphones that connects via bluetooth. I connected it to my phone with no issues, but my computer can't detect it. When I go to 'Settings>Devices' and select 'Add Bluetooth Or Other Device' it says it can't detect anything. Also, I saw one suggestion online...