Windows 10: How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?

Discus and support How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BruceLitzkow, Feb 9, 2020.

1. How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?

How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?

:)

BruceLitzkow, Feb 9, 2020

2. photo captions

On windows7, photo gallery, I could caption photos.

I have a new laptop, with windows10. I uploaded all my photos to onedrive. Now when I download them to windows10 Photos, I cannot find the captions. Most of the captions are identifying insects etc, and I cannot repeat that work for hundreds of images.
    Can anyone advise, please?

KarenBlackburn2, Feb 9, 2020
  3. spageID Win User
    Captioning for Photos

What can be used with the Photos app in Windows 10 to label each photo (caption)? It appears that Microsoft doesn't have a captioning feature in its app. Really?!!

spageID, Feb 9, 2020
  4. psdev Win User

How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10

The new Photos app in Windows 10 (while allowing a variety of editing functions), does not allow me to add a caption, i.e., update the Title attribute of a JPEG file. The old Windows Photo Gallery in Windows 7 was very useful in this regard, since I could update a number of the metadata (EXIF) fields.

How can I do this in Windows 10? Has Microsoft just removed this feature? Seems a retrogade step.

Thanks.

psdev, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr? - Similar Threads - add caption photo

2. How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?: I received some professional photos and want to extract the captions embedded on the photo file. I'm having trouble as each time i 'ctrl c' copy and paste it is just the photo itself and not the captions. Is there a way to do this?...
  3. How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?: I received some professional photos and want to extract the captions embedded on the photo file. I'm having trouble as each time i 'ctrl c' copy and paste it is just the photo itself and not the captions. Is there a way to do this?...
  4. photo captions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo captions: On windows7, photo gallery, I could caption photos. I have a new laptop, with windows10. I uploaded all my photos to onedrive. Now when I download them to windows10 Photos, I cannot find the captions. Most of the captions are identifying insects etc, and I cannot repeat that...
  5. Photo captions

Photo captions: How do you add a text caption to a photo in Microsoft Photo application? The edit offer doesn't seem to have this option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-captions/68ec62af-9fbb-4c9b-8633-4d4127abf3e1
  6. how to add captions to photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to add captions to photos: How do I add a caption to a photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-captions-to-photos/cef27102-b3f3-45fe-ae9a-79a35f0a3a31"
  7. How do add text to a photo

How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be
  8. how do i add a photo to screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i add a photo to screen saver: how do I add a photo to screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-photo-to-screen-saver/1994ce57-7b46-4d7d-aa89-3384f62b857c
  9. How do i get microsoft photos add on

How do i get microsoft photos add on: How do I get the Microsoft photos add on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-get-microsoft-photos-add-on/301e37bc-4e82-4d8a-930b-cb7f00019bd1
  10. How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10

How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10: The new Photos app in Windows 10 (while allowing a variety of editing functions), does not allow me to add a caption, i.e., update the Title attribute of a JPEG file. The old Windows Photo Gallery in Windows 7 was very useful in this regard, since I could update a number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can you edit captions on onedrive now