Windows 10: How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family

Discus and support How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Karl Wilcox1, Feb 18, 2023.

1. How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family

How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family

:)

Karl Wilcox1, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

Tenforo, Feb 18, 2023
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    What is new in Microsoft 365 for individuals and families

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...-and-families/

Tenforo, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family

1. How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family - Similar Threads - add device Microsoft

2. I can not add my family to 365 Microsoft family.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not add my family to 365 Microsoft family.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  3. Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?: Do I still need Microsoft 365 Family subscription if I bought a new laptop and purchased Office pro for it? I also have MS Office products on my iPhone, and I cannot seem to get my Outlook calendar to sync properly between my phone and my laptop....
  4. How do I add Microsoft Family to the hidden icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add Microsoft Family to the hidden icons?: How do I add Microsoft Family to the hidden icons for windows 11? I have tried every setting and looked on youtube but I can't find out how. If you know how, please explain that would be very helpful....
  5. How do I add Microsoft Family to the hidden icons?

How do I add Microsoft Family to the hidden icons?: How do I add Microsoft Family to the hidden icons for windows 11? I have tried every setting and looked on youtube but I can't find out how. If you know how, please explain that would be very helpful....
  6. How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family: How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-device-to-my-microsoft-365-family/ac01404a-c898-4d79-ade5-601d3ae9c3ad
  7. How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family

How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family: How do I add a device to my Microsoft 365 family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-device-to-my-microsoft-365-family/ac01404a-c898-4d79-ade5-601d3ae9c3ad
  8. How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?: I am trying to add my acer laptop to my list of Microsoft devices to download the Minecraft game I purchased. I am signed into to my Microsoft account on the laptop but I keep receiving the message that there are no devices connected or available. Please help...
  9. How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?

How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?: I am trying to add my acer laptop to my list of Microsoft devices to download the Minecraft game I purchased. I am signed into to my Microsoft account on the laptop but I keep receiving the message that there are no devices connected or available. Please help...
  10. How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account?: I accidentally removed the one of the two PCs under devices on my Microsoft account, I can now only see the device that I didn't remove and I couldn't find any other thread online that dealt with this issue. Both PCs are on Windows 10. Thanks....