Windows 10: How do I add a folder in Mail

Discus and support How do I add a folder in Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is no + next to the Folders and there are no updates to install. Anyone know how to resolve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnthonySmith9, Sep 6, 2018.

1. How do I add a folder in Mail

There is no + next to the Folders and there are no updates to install. Anyone know how to resolve this?

:)

AnthonySmith9, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Mail folders

Hi Charmaine,

You may add folders in the Mail app by utilizing the Add folder (+) icon.

In order to do so, please follow these steps:

• Under Folders, click More.
    • A pane will open then across All Folders click on the
      +
      icon.
    • You can name the folder then press Enter.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues with adding a new folder.

Katrina Men, Sep 6, 2018
  4. How do I add a folder in Mail

Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

How do I add a folder in Mail

1. How do I add a folder in Mail - Similar Threads - add folder Mail

2. How do I add aol mail ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add aol mail ?: i can not add AOL mail to mu laptop. I keep getting an error message that AOL mail is out of date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-aol-mail/3842d0a8-cb7f-47d1-905c-1ce839b732b4
  3. How do I add aol mail ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add aol mail ?: i can not add AOL mail to mu laptop. I keep getting an error message that AOL mail is out of date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-aol-mail/3842d0a8-cb7f-47d1-905c-1ce839b732b4
  4. How do I add a new folder at the top level, NOT a normal folder..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I add a new folder at the top level, NOT a normal folder..: I want to insert a new folder as a top-level folder like My Picture, My documents, Etc. I want My own My *** Folder the same as the My Pictures folder is implemented. NOT a normal folder.. Never answered MS Question, thread is locked?. RE:...
  5. How do I add a new folder at the top level, NOT a normal folder..

How do I add a new folder at the top level, NOT a normal folder..: I want to insert a new folder as a top-level folder like My Picture, My documents, Etc. I want My own My *** Folder the same as the My Pictures folder is implemented. NOT a normal folder.. Never answered MS Question, thread is locked?. RE:...
  6. How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders

How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders: I am using Outlook for email the one you get by clicking Start and then the Mail tile. My folders used to show up on the left side of the email screen, and the mail to the right of the folders. I must have clicked on something by mistake - now the folders do not show up....
  7. How do I add folders to This PC folder

How do I add folders to This PC folder: I would like to add a couple of folders to the This PC folder in Windows 10. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-folders-to-this-pc-folder/0f13018a-1689-4b17-b074-3863281c1be1"
  8. How to Add new Folder in Mail app

How to Add new Folder in Mail app: I am unable to add new folder in the app. the + sign is not available in more... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-add-new-folder-in-mail-app/eba6a52e-a019-454e-a1af-a203f296706e
  9. How do I add folder background on fav folders using ave folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add folder background on fav folders using ave folder: Hey guys, I recently upgraded my windows 7 ultimate copy to Win 10 pro (64 bit) and with the upgrade i lost the most beloved tweak that i was using earlier in Win 7. And that is the ability to have custom backgrounds on folders instead of plain white ones. The Ave...
  10. How do I make folders in Windows Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I make folders in Windows Mail?: The title is fairly self explanatory but I am trying to create some new folders in the Windows Mail App (Windows 10) and have absolutely no idea how to do so. Any help would be appreciated! 15434