Windows 10: how do I add a language?

Discus and support how do I add a language? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I add a language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-language/ba3c4872-2693-4b92-9ab4-f68a5688b9bf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James-in-73099, Aug 13, 2019.

1. how do I add a language?

how do I add a language?

:)

James-in-73099, Aug 13, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 13, 2019
  4. how do I add a language?

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

how do I add a language?

1. how do I add a language? - Similar Threads - add language

2. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  3. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  4. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  5. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  6. how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...: I got a laptop with single language windows 11 , how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout language list , it wasn't in language list ,Why Persian language isn't in list in keyboard settings ? Please give me a solution because I don't want change my windows....
  7. how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...

how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...: I got a laptop with single language windows 11 , how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout language list , it wasn't in language list ,Why Persian language isn't in list in keyboard settings ? Please give me a solution because I don't want change my windows....
  8. Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition: I have Win 11 Home single language OS. I was trying to add EnglishIndia to windows speech recognition under Control Panel\Ease of Access\Speech Recognition\Advance sppech recognition options .But there I can see only English US /UK and settings option is grayed out. The MS...
  9. Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition

Unable to add EnglishIndia as language for speech recognition: I have Win 11 Home single language OS. I was trying to add EnglishIndia to windows speech recognition under Control Panel\Ease of Access\Speech Recognition\Advance sppech recognition options .But there I can see only English US /UK and settings option is grayed out. The MS...
  10. Request to Add Karakalpak Language Keyboard Layout to Windows 10/11

Request to Add Karakalpak Language Keyboard Layout to Windows 10/11: Dear Microsoft Support Team, We are reaching out to request the addition of the Karakalpak language to the keyboard layout of Windows 10 and Windows 11. Currently, our users face challenges due to the absence of native support for the Karakalpak language, leading to...