Windows 10: How Do I Add A PC to My Monthley Billed W10 Outlook Package?

Discus and support How Do I Add A PC to My Monthley Billed W10 Outlook Package? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Want to update a second computer to Windows 10 so I can have all my functionality of my home computer in my second office. I pay a monthley... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by McReaser, Sep 22, 2018.

1. McReaser Win User

How Do I Add A PC to My Monthley Billed W10 Outlook Package?

Want to update a second computer to Windows 10 so I can have all my functionality of my home computer in my second office. I pay a monthley subscription and it said on my microsoft account that I can add up to four devices. So I attempted to update add a second PC desktop to my monthley microsoft subscritpion account.

Loged into my microsoft store account, logged inot my microsoft page account. Found Windows 10 download.

Windows 10 Download which took about an hour. Then requested a product key... Hmmm Stuck!

Desktop: HP PC HP 110 124

Hoping Y'all out there that can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Mark

:)

McReaser, Sep 22, 2018

2. Syncing Outlook calendar & Contacts to Nokia Lumina 532

Hi,

I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro and Office 2007, I use Outlook for my emails, contacts & calendar, I bought a Nokia Lumina 532 with Windows 8.1, yesterday, I have set the phone up and arranged for network access etc via WiFi. My PC and the Lumina both have
    the same Gmail address but I cannot find how to sync the two outlooks. I have read just about every Google article and have not been able to get the sync to work, I have also read every article on Microsoft website dealing with the action. Obviously I have
    missed a crucial point somewhere.

A step by step list for both W10 PC & Lumina please.

Regards

Bill

BillStaker, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 22, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Add A PC to My Monthley Billed W10 Outlook Package? - Similar Threads - Add Monthley Billed

2. How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?: My annual charge for outlook is due. I have not received a bill.The e-mail address you have for me is no longer active.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?: My annual charge for outlook is due. I have not received a bill.The e-mail address you have for me is no longer active.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?

How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?: I'm a child and I want to add my dad's account to my pc. The reason is because he owns game pass and I want to use it on my pc. But I can't seem to add him. It says he is already on the pc even though he is not. Can anybody help relate or help....
  6. How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?: I'm a child and I want to add my dad's account to my pc. The reason is because he owns game pass and I want to use it on my pc. But I can't seem to add him. It says he is already on the pc even though he is not. Can anybody help relate or help....
  7. how do I change my billing method

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change my billing method: how can I change my billing method https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-billing-method/2d6d4ad5-381f-48bd-bac5-58093d29a895
  8. How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

How do I Track Packages in Outlook?: So I guess Microsoft decided to kill the package tracking functionality in Cortana, and we're just supposed to rely on Outlook mail and calendar to do it now. But in addition to the fact that there is no way to add a package manually, I see literally no evidence of this...
  9. How do I add another user to my pc

How do I add another user to my pc: i want to create a new perfil for my brother how i can do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/how-do-i-add-another-user-to-my-pc/8d816ddc-dceb-404b-a3da-83c270ec7015
  10. How do I add a Local Account to my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I add a Local Account to my PC: I sign in to my PC with a Microsoft Account. How do I set up an additional Local Account for myself on the PC? I have Windows 10 Home...Creators Update 1703. The guide on the forum for creating another account on a PC is similar but reads a bit differently to what I'm seeing...