Windows 10: How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?

Discus and support How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not sure why they made it so hard but I cannot figure out how to add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JDcolorado123, Jun 21, 2019.

1. How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?

I am not sure why they made it so hard but I cannot figure out how to add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop.

:)

JDcolorado123, Jun 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 21, 2019
  4. How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?

1. How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop? - Similar Threads - add printer icon

2. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  3. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  4. how do I add files to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I add files to desktop: how do I add files to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-desktop/57e86d01-1689-4f33-92d8-255603a1b588
  5. how do I add files to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add files to desktop: how do I add files to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-desktop/57e86d01-1689-4f33-92d8-255603a1b588
  6. how do i add icon/apps back to my desktop again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i add icon/apps back to my desktop again?: I sometimes let my brother play games on my laptop, but while he was playing today, my laptop died and I tried to start recharging it as soon as I could. But when I started my laptop again, my desktop was wiped clean, no recycle bin, no nothing. all of the apps are still...
  7. How do I add a remote printer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I add a remote printer?: How do I add a remote printer? The computer that has the printer attached is wired to my wireless router. I want to print to that printer from laptops that are connected to the same router via 2G or 5G....
  8. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile: I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run an intensive online mmorpg that I do not want interrupted by Win10's updating. I want to choose when to update Win10 so I set...
  9. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile: I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run an intensive online mmorpg that I do not want interrupted by Win10's updating. I want to choose when to update Win10 so I set...
  10. How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu?: How can I add a bluetooth icon to the menu or the desktop in win 10? 84017

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add printer icon on desktop windows 10

2. add printer to desktop

3. add printer icon to desktop windows 10

4. add printer to taskbar windows 10,
  5. add printer icon to desktop,
  6. add printer icon taskbar,
  7. printer icon on desktop,
  8. printer icon to desktop,
  9. how do i get an printer iclon on windows ten,
  10. add printer to desktop screen,
  11. add quickprint to task bar,