Windows 10: how do i add a usb mouse to my laptop

Discus and support how do i add a usb mouse to my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i add a usb mouse to my dell laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TGRLOVR, Dec 14, 2018.

1. TGRLOVR Win User

how do i add a usb mouse to my laptop

how do i add a usb mouse to my dell laptop

:)

TGRLOVR, Dec 14, 2018
  2. KoRnTuNeS Win User

Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

I tried this and not worked. Also I tried this mouse different 4 laptops and it's work perfectly other laptops. Also I tried different 2 mouse on my laptop and they not work on my laptop again.

KoRnTuNeS, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Dec 14, 2018
  4. how do i add a usb mouse to my laptop

usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

how do i add a usb mouse to my laptop

1. how do i add a usb mouse to my laptop - Similar Threads - add usb mouse

2. How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?: When I try to add my school Microsoft account and try to login, it fails to register my device and says “Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as Wi-Fi, VPN, or...
  3. How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?: When I try to add my school Microsoft account and try to login, it fails to register my device and says “Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as Wi-Fi, VPN, or...
  4. How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix my laptop mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my laptop mouse?: My mouse has been moving on its own and spamming around the screen clicking on random things. This has happened more than once.The issue is not with my USB plugged in mouse as I have removed and check the issue.It is a real annoyance especially when I'm trying to do work or...
  6. How do I fix my laptop mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop mouse?: My mouse has been moving on its own and spamming around the screen clicking on random things. This has happened more than once.The issue is not with my USB plugged in mouse as I have removed and check the issue.It is a real annoyance especially when I'm trying to do work or...
  7. How do I fix my laptop mouse?

8. How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?

How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?: How do i check the usb mouse's percentage so i can see if it needs its batteries replaced or not? It's not bluetooth its wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-percentage-of-my-usb-mouse/3a4de02a-2ac2-4f31-a0bc-20e7e346f9ae
  9. How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i see percentage of my usb mouse?: How do i check the usb mouse's percentage so i can see if it needs its batteries replaced or not? It's not bluetooth its wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-percentage-of-my-usb-mouse/3a4de02a-2ac2-4f31-a0bc-20e7e346f9ae
  10. how do I add a docking station to my toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I add a docking station to my toshiba laptop: how do i add a toshiba docking station to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-docking-station-to-my-toshiba/f21f22bd-9a5c-4042-8071-abfd31e2bf32

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add mouse

2. add mouse usb

3. add a mouse usb

4. add a usb mouse,
  5. add mouse to laptop,
  6. how to add mouse to laptop,
  7. how do i add a mouse to my laptop,
  8. hOW TO ADJ A USB MOUSE,
  9. adding a mouse from usb,
  10. add usb mouse,
  11. add a mouse to a laptop,