Windows 10: How Do I Add An Item ...

Discus and support How Do I Add An Item ... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ... here? (image attached) - ... and remove item from same? 179957 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MourningStar, May 25, 2021.

1. How Do I Add An Item ...

... here? (image attached) - ... and remove item from same?

:)

MourningStar, May 25, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 25, 2021
  3. Increase Number of Items in Jump Lists

Thank you for the tip. I cleared those two folders (AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinations) and restarted, as you suggested. This did clear all of my jump lists, as expected. However, upon opening 15-20 documents, I see that I can still only get 12 items in the Jump Lists (both on the taskbar and Start menu).

I am connected to a domain, but I don't think that's the issue, or it would have overwritten the JumpListItems_Maximum value based on some Group Policy. No, it's just ignoring it. There must be another value somewhere that's overriding it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions. This is really killing my productivity.

GranitStatColin, May 25, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

How Do I Add An Item ...

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

Thema:

How Do I Add An Item ...

1. How Do I Add An Item ... - Similar Threads - Add Item

2. How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?: I am trying to add new program windows to the task bar, but it is currently limited to 34 or so items on the main task bar of desktop 1, so i had to create the 2nd desktop, but the items in that taskbar, represent the programs from desktop 1... how can i add new programs to...
  3. How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add different items to the task bar on Desktop 2/3 etc?: I am trying to add new program windows to the task bar, but it is currently limited to 34 or so items on the main task bar of desktop 1, so i had to create the 2nd desktop, but the items in that taskbar, represent the programs from desktop 1... how can i add new programs to...
  4. How can i add a new item in the new Windows 11 main context menu?

How can i add a new item in the new Windows 11 main context menu?: I want to add a new item or at least move one from the "Show more options" to the main context menu in Windows 11. The app i want to move is the VS Code, it has the "Open with Code" item in the "Show more options", but it will really help to have it in the main one. I saw...
  5. How can i add a new item in the new Windows 11 main context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i add a new item in the new Windows 11 main context menu?: I want to add a new item or at least move one from the "Show more options" to the main context menu in Windows 11. The app i want to move is the VS Code, it has the "Open with Code" item in the "Show more options", but it will really help to have it in the main one. And I saw...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer Ribbon Bar - Add new item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Ribbon Bar - Add new item: Is there a way to add new items to the windows 11 ribbon bar. Also I would like to add items I use regularly to the main right click menu in file explorer rather than having to go to the 'Show more options'.ThanksBenj...
  7. Windows 11 File Explorer Ribbon Bar - Add new item

Windows 11 File Explorer Ribbon Bar - Add new item: Is there a way to add new items to the windows 11 ribbon bar. Also I would like to add items I use regularly to the main right click menu in file explorer rather than having to go to the 'Show more options'.ThanksBenj...
  8. Cannot add items to cart in Microsoft store - get a blank page with "OK" in the upper...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add items to cart in Microsoft store - get a blank page with "OK" in the upper...: For months now the only way I can purchase anything through the Microsoft Store is to call the store and purchase through an agent. No one at MS I've spoken with can helps, so I'll try here.In August 2022 I first ran into this issue trying to make a few purchases through the...
  9. Cannot add items to cart in Microsoft store - get a blank page with "OK" in the upper...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add items to cart in Microsoft store - get a blank page with "OK" in the upper...: For months now the only way I can purchase anything through the Microsoft Store is to call the store and purchase through an agent. No one at MS I've spoken with can helps, so I'll try here.In August 2022 I first ran into this issue trying to make a few purchases through the...
  10. Cannot add items to cart in Microsoft store - get a blank page with "OK" in the upper...