Windows 10: How Do I Add An Item ...

Discus and support How Do I Add An Item ... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ... here? (image attached) - ... and remove item from same? 179957 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MourningStar, May 25, 2021.

1. How Do I Add An Item ...

... here? (image attached) - ... and remove item from same?

:)

MourningStar, May 25, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 25, 2021
  3. Increase Number of Items in Jump Lists

Thank you for the tip. I cleared those two folders (AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinations) and restarted, as you suggested. This did clear all of my jump lists, as expected. However, upon opening 15-20 documents, I see that I can still only get 12 items in the Jump Lists (both on the taskbar and Start menu).

I am connected to a domain, but I don't think that's the issue, or it would have overwritten the JumpListItems_Maximum value based on some Group Policy. No, it's just ignoring it. There must be another value somewhere that's overriding it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions. This is really killing my productivity.

GranitStatColin, May 25, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

How Do I Add An Item ...

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

Thema:

How Do I Add An Item ...

1. How Do I Add An Item ... - Similar Threads - Add Item

2. Add Open Windows Terminal in Command Prompt, PowerShell profile context menu items

in Windows 10 News
    Add Open Windows Terminal in Command Prompt, PowerShell profile context menu items: Windows Terminal can let you open multiple Command Prompt, Windows PowerShell, etc., tabs in one window, and you can open it from the right-click context menu. However, as the default option opens the default startup profile, you can add an expandable menu to open any profile...
  3. How to add Create Restore Point item to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Create Restore Point item to Context Menu in Windows 10: System Protection is a feature that allows PC users to perform a system restore where you select an earlier point in time, called a system restore point that your system reverts to, in the event your PC isn’t working well and you recently installed an app, driver, or update....
  4. Where can I remove and add specific items from Right-Click->New menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I remove and add specific items from Right-Click->New menu?: My problem is that after I installed a language pack for my Office, the Word and Excel disappeared from this menu. Also, an extra Access item appeared, so I have two Access and a PowerPoint in that menu. Furthermore, the .docx files now has a regular .txt icon. I tried...
  5. How do I add item to action panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add item to action panel?: Subject says it. I had an utility I use frequently on the Action Panel (I think that's what it's called). When I updated the utility it was removed. How do I add it back? Using win ver 1909 172669
  6. Items on Defender Exclusion List that I didn't add

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Items on Defender Exclusion List that I didn't add: After installing the Hauppauge Capture application for the Collosus II video capture card, multiple folders and files were added to the Defender exclusion list. Tamper Protection was on. Sure, I okay'd the app installation, but I didn't think it would be able to exclude...
  7. Icons add to desktop in columns. Items on desktop are highlighted by rows. How does this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons add to desktop in columns. Items on desktop are highlighted by rows. How does this...: When you have icons added to the desktop, they add vertically from top left down column by column moving right. When you select an icon, and hold shift, and select another icon, it highlights all the icons by row first, starting where selected and going right then down, row...
  8. How Do I Add Recent FILES (not items or folders) to Left Content Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Recent FILES (not items or folders) to Left Content Panel: How do I add my "recent files" to the left content panel in Win10 (19041.508 build)? I recently purchased a new laptop, and it only seems to show recent folders. On my other laptop, I could see a list of folders and files on the left content panel in windows explorer. It was...
  9. Add Run item to the Sandbox Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add Run item to the Sandbox Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows offers the Sandbox feature, which is perfect for testing out applications you don’t trust. However, testing them with Sandbox is not straight forward. You […] This article Add Run item to the Sandbox Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  10. How to add an item in the rightclick menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an item in the rightclick menu: I want to add an item in the rightclick menu, such as open command prompt here, when I click on a folder. How should I archeive that? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-an-item-in-the-rightclick-menu/6e343c06-711b-4070-aafc-ed00f225d5f4