Windows 10: How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.?

Discus and support How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I've recently built a new pc, which I absolutely love... There is just one problem, because I wanted to make my desktop organized, with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Casper T. Chr, Mar 6, 2021.

1. How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.?

Hello. I've recently built a new pc, which I absolutely love... There is just one problem, because I wanted to make my desktop organized, with the various apps i use. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I tried searching the applications I wanted, which coincidentally, all are installed from the Microsoft Store. When they popped up and I right clicked, the "Open file location" option didn't pop up, like my other apps did, which yes, I got from websites.

It made me very confused, and to this day, I still haven't found a way to add the apps to my desktop. Dragging them from search bar to desktop didn't help either, which I saw from another thread. If you know how to do it, or if it's even possible, please reply to this. I'm just slightly desperate to make a clean desktop.

:)

Casper T. Chr, Mar 6, 2021

2. Paint 3D app problem

Hi Laura, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you should repair your Paint 3D app

Firstly, try to reset this app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on 'Windows key + I' together and open 'Settings'

2). Tap on Apps - Apps & features - Paint 3D - Advanced options

3). Tap on 'Reset'

Next, uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on the Start button

2). Type in 'Windows PowerShell' - right click on it - choose 'Run as administrator'.

3). Copy / paste the command below without quotes.

'Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage'

4). Click on Enter

5). Go to the Microsoft Store to download and reinstall the Paint 3D app.

NighthawkX, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Mar 6, 2021
  4. How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.?

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.?

1. How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.? - Similar Threads - add apps desktop

2. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  3. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  4. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...: On my desktop computer, while using Paint 3D the program works fine until I save my work. it won't save, I continue getting a dialog box saying "Couldn't Save", I would like to fix this, can you help?...
  5. Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save, how do I fix it. Went into settings and RESET Paint 3d and this...: On my desktop computer, while using Paint 3D the program works fine until I save my work. it won't save, I continue getting a dialog box saying "Couldn't Save", I would like to fix this, can you help?...
  6. How do I add more space to a canvas in Paint 3D

How do I add more space to a canvas in Paint 3D: I made some art in Paint 3D, and I want to add more space around it so I can draw more. However, I can't seem to be able to add more blank space. Crop only goes as far out as the image does so I can't expand the space that way and if I try to manually type in a larger crop...
  7. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  8. Cannot add a text in 3D paint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot add a text in 3D paint: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  9. Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot ADD a text in 3D PAINT: I have a problem in adding a text in 3D paint app. When I used an older version of this app it was easy but currently I cannot do it. When I click on the text, a box with text disappears. I am unable to type in the box I've made....
  10. Paint 3D - How to add grid lines?

Paint 3D - How to add grid lines?: Hello! I want know if i can add grid lines in Paint 3D to help me in my designs... if i can, how can i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-how-to-add-grid-lines/024668da-2cfb-435a-911b-ee789b3c045f