Windows 10: How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu?

Discus and support How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I add a bluetooth icon to the menu or the desktop in win 10? 84017 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, May 9, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu?

How can I add a bluetooth icon to the menu or the desktop in win 10?

:)

yahanna, May 9, 2017
  2. Bubba B Win User

How do I add website Icons to the Windows 10 Desktop?

<Original title: Desktop Icons>

How do I add website Icons to the Windows 10 Desktop?

Bubba B, May 9, 2017
  3. How do I get a shortcut app or icon to desktop from microsoft edge such as club pogo

Hi Pat Ruble,

We are glad to know that your issue got fixed.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 9, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 9, 2017
Thema:

1. How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu? - Similar Threads - Add Bluetooth Icon

2. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  3. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  4. how do I add files to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I add files to desktop: how do I add files to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-desktop/57e86d01-1689-4f33-92d8-255603a1b588
  5. how do I add files to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add files to desktop: how do I add files to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-desktop/57e86d01-1689-4f33-92d8-255603a1b588
  6. how do i add icon/apps back to my desktop again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i add icon/apps back to my desktop again?: I sometimes let my brother play games on my laptop, but while he was playing today, my laptop died and I tried to start recharging it as soon as I could. But when I started my laptop again, my desktop was wiped clean, no recycle bin, no nothing. all of the apps are still...
  7. How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop?: I am not sure why they made it so hard but I cannot figure out how to add a printer icon to my windows 10 desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-printer-icon-to-my-windows-10/d5cdc98f-2a26-453f-bf78-e4073638fc73
  8. How to add Settings to context menu with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Settings to context menu with icon: I found a video on how to add "Settings" to my context menu. It also explained how to add an icon to "Settings" which is the same operation. I now have "Settings" on my context menu but I have tried over and over to add an icon and it isn't working. But I can't seem to add...
  9. Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu: hi, *Smile I would like to Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu i've tried but have no luck. Thank you! [img] 111517
  10. How to add icons to the left of Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add icons to the left of Start Menu?: Just got Windows 10 a few hours ago. I don't see how you pin icons for programs to the LEFT side of the start menu. I can pin things to the right side, but I don't want those tiles. 34220