Windows 10: How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10

Discus and support How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to have commands such as Quick Print, Print Preview and Spellcheck on my Top Toolbar but they've gone. If I could find when they disappeared I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10

I used to have commands such as Quick Print, Print Preview and Spellcheck on my Top Toolbar but they've gone.

If I could find when they disappeared I could look at WUs around that date but I haven't any date.

What should I do please?

:)

Taffy087, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10 :)

Naki, Dec 9, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 9, 2019
  4. How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10

Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10

1. How do I add commands to my top toolbar - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add commands top

2. My toolbar on homescreen is frozen, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My toolbar on homescreen is frozen, how do I fix it?: My tool bar doesn't not work. I cannot go tab the Windows' insignia to Settings or anything, change user, turn on/off, its totally inoperable!!!...
  3. My toolbar on homescreen is frozen, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My toolbar on homescreen is frozen, how do I fix it?: My tool bar doesn't not work. I cannot go tab the Windows' insignia to Settings or anything, change user, turn on/off, its totally inoperable!!!...
  4. how do i change color of my toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change color of my toolbar: How do I change the color on my toolbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-color-of-my-toolbar/685e372d-53a8-4593-b45c-0b56131b67df
  5. how do i change color of my toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change color of my toolbar: How do I change the color on my toolbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-color-of-my-toolbar/685e372d-53a8-4593-b45c-0b56131b67df
  6. Chrome Top Toolbar Missing in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome Top Toolbar Missing in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In any web browser, the toolbar represents an important item. It makes the browsing experience hassle-free and navigation easier. You can even personalize it to fit your needs. In Google Chrome this process is quite easy. Use this workaround to restore the missing...
  7. How to add Troubleshooters toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Troubleshooters toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar: Windows 10 includes numerous Troubleshooters, allowing users to fix different problems at times. You can add the Troubleshooters toolbar in the Windows 10 Taskbar if you use them regularly. It helps you open any Troubleshooter directly without opening the Windows Settings...
  8. I have an issue with the top Bookmarks*** toolbar. Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an issue with the top Bookmarks*** toolbar. Window 10: *** Is Bookmarks the correct name? Microsoft recently made changes to this top toolbar. One of the changes added "folder icon Other favourites" to it as shown on the snip below and this is what I now see: [ATTACH] This has drastically reduced the space available, making...
  9. How do I remove toolbars?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I remove toolbars?: How do I remove toolbars on Windows 10? Told to so in relation to removing/deleting 'Driver Support' pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-toolbars/774e7f91-4896-43fd-99b6-bb23496a7a89"
  10. Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Add Toolbars on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see, open,...