Windows 10: how do i add disney to my xbox

Discus and support how do i add disney to my xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have subscribed to disney plus but my xbox dont have it how do i put app in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NormaSanchez3, Feb 25, 2020.

1. how do i add disney to my xbox

I have subscribed to disney plus but my xbox dont have it how do i put app in

:)

NormaSanchez3, Feb 25, 2020
  2. SonLea Win User

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Disney Plus

Hi SonLea,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

I share with you information related to what you tell us, and that I have seen in this article, it is a website that is used by Windows MVPs, so it is verified information.

https://www.windowscentral.com/disney-app-xbox-...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CharlesJones32, Feb 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

how do i add disney to my xbox

disney+ download

Hello emilybu

What type of device are you trying to download that Disney+ App onto, is that a PC or an Xbox One?

DaveM121, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

how do i add disney to my xbox

1. how do i add disney to my xbox - Similar Threads - add disney xbox

2. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop: I downloaded Disney Plus on the Microsoft store and have it but it will only appear on my taskbar if I pin it there how do I get it to be on my desktop?...
  3. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop: I downloaded Disney Plus on the Microsoft store and have it but it will only appear on my taskbar if I pin it there how do I get it to be on my desktop?...
  4. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  7. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  8. how do I add to my Contacts List?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I add to my Contacts List?: How do I add to my Contacts List? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-to-my-contacts-list/92d1247c-199d-4bd4-b53f-f261cfc309b4
  9. how do I add a language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I add a language?: how do I add a language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-language/ba3c4872-2693-4b92-9ab4-f68a5688b9bf
  10. How do I add a friend on Xbox Live on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a friend on Xbox Live on Windows 10?: I would like to play with my friend on Minecraft for Windows 10. I know her gamertag, but I don't know how to add her as a friend and play with her. Please tell me how to do this....