Windows 10: How do I add google play store to my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support How do I add google play store to my windows 10 laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I add google play store to my laptop that is locked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SheaFarrow, Sep 25, 2019.

1. How do I add google play store to my windows 10 laptop

How do I add google play store to my laptop that is locked

:)

SheaFarrow, Sep 25, 2019

2. google play store

how do i open google play store apps to my windows 10 laptop

CarolGraff, Sep 25, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 25, 2019
  4. How do I add google play store to my windows 10 laptop

Google Play Store

Hello!

The Google Play Store can only be used on Android devices, like smartphones and tablets. The Microsoft Surface Pro is a 2-in-1, which kinda combines a tablet and a laptop, but still runs on the Windows operating system. If you want to look up an application
    on the Google play store, you can do so on the store's official website:
    https://play.google.com/store?hl=en

Other than that, the Google Play Store is not affiliated with the Microsoft Store.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day!

-Jared

JaredShaver, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I add google play store to my windows 10 laptop

1. How do I add google play store to my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - add google play

2. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10: how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-google-play-store-to-my-dell-laptop/85a05fb6-3d1e-4a51-83ce-ed4ad5c5c5a4
  3. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10: how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-google-play-store-to-my-dell-laptop/85a05fb6-3d1e-4a51-83ce-ed4ad5c5c5a4
  4. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do i install google play store on my laptop???? HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i install google play store on my laptop???? HELP!!: i lost SIriusXM, and i was told my a Rep to uninstall and reinstall the App on my laptop... ok, but, when I go to install it, i keep getting the message, i need to install the Google play store first - well, WHERE do I find that?? I've been going around in circles now.....
  6. how do i install google play store on my laptop???? HELP!!

how do i install google play store on my laptop???? HELP!!: i lost SIriusXM, and i was told my a Rep to uninstall and reinstall the App on my laptop... ok, but, when I go to install it, i keep getting the message, i need to install the Google play store first - well, WHERE do I find that?? I've been going around in circles now.....
  7. how do i install google play store on my laptop???? HELP!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. how to install google play store on a windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install google play store on a windows 10 laptop: hi i have windows 10 on a laptop and wanted to know how best to get to use and download apps and games on google play store. I've seen on some places it recommends using like bluestacks but the reviews for bluestacks is terrible and so many people having issues with it and...
  9. how to install google play store on a windows 10 laptop

how to install google play store on a windows 10 laptop: hi i have windows 10 on a laptop and wanted to know how best to get to use and download apps and games on google play store. I've seen on some places it recommends using like bluestacks but the reviews for bluestacks is terrible and so many people having issues with it and...
  10. how to install google play store on a windows 10 laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add google play to windows 10