Windows 10: how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar

Discus and support how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I add Jewish holidays to my calendar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by clarksemail, Feb 16, 2020.

1. how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar

How do I add Jewish holidays to my calendar.

:)

clarksemail, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

Holiday Calendar

Here is the list of holiday calendars you can add to your Windows Live account. Choose a country (and language if applicable) and you will be taken
    to that calendar. On the top-left of the calendar is "subscribe to this calendar". Click this and the calendar will be added to your Windows Live account. The next time the phone syncs with Windows Live, the option for Holiday calendars will appear.

Entegy, Feb 16, 2020
  3. I can't find the holiday calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting to our Microsoft Community.

Please answer the following question to understand the situation better.

1. Is it only the New Year or any other events are also not showing?

Please follow the steps and check if it helps,

• login to Outlook account and open calendar
    • Click on Gear icon/setting
    • Under Filter calendar make sure Calendar is checked.
    Also refer the link below

Add holiday or lunar calendars to Outlook.com

Add a birthday calendar in Outlook.com

Reply us if you further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Hitaro Win User

how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar

I can't find the holiday calendar

It's not there. That's the problem. I can see the US Holidays in the Gear Icon, but nothing else.

Hitaro, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar

1. how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar - Similar Threads - add jewish holidays

2. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  3. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  4. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  6. How to include company holidays in to users calendar

How to include company holidays in to users calendar: Hi,I have requirement that to push the Annual Company Holidays to users Calendrer entries.This should not have any user involvement.How can i achieve this?Thanks,Muja...
  7. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't fetch the holiday calendar: In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-fetch-the-holiday-calendar/ab02342b-31f4-41a4-9f44-d1296dd333fe
  8. How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not...: Hello ! While trying to configure the Windows 10 Calendar app on the Laptop, I noticed that my country is not listed; Sri Lanka. How to add the list of Holidays for Sri Lanka? It's powered by Bing I think but what steps can I follow?...
  9. How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?: I'm trying to add holidays calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar app. I know there is a button in the app for me to "Add calendars," however, the options pagefor "Holidays calendar" is always loading. I tried using different network/wifi and etc..but the page is always loading,...
  10. Calendar holidays for different countries

Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add jewish calendar to windows