Windows 10: How do I add Macdrive to a PE image?

Discus and support How do I add Macdrive to a PE image? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to make a PE that can read Mac drives as well, so I found Macdrive which does the job, however since it requires a restart to install, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by codenation, Dec 5, 2019.

1. How do I add Macdrive to a PE image?

I'm trying to make a PE that can read Mac drives as well, so I found Macdrive which does the job, however since it requires a restart to install, I'm not sure how to integrate it into the PE.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

codenation, Dec 5, 2019

2. Install Driver on Windows PE Environment

Hi,

We are trying to install kernel-mode driver to Windows PE, but not able to do so.

We checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Given below are the details of the issue:

Driver Details: SCSIAdapter class filter driver. (SdFilter)

Steps followed:

• Used DISM to edit the Windows PE image offline. (Inset image below)

How do I add Macdrive to a PE image? 9b0b98a6-84db-4a3f-be54-b5725e2fb121.png

• Manually added the Driver details to the registry. The registry change is visible after reboot
      (inset image below)

How do I add Macdrive to a PE image? 2c3da2e1-8ef6-4e68-9ba2-c69d1a6add0d.png

• Manually added Service (ServicesActive database) to offline image. The registry change is visible after reboot (inset image below)

How do I add Macdrive to a PE image? 8130ca1d-e8b0-40b3-8d39-1b5ba1099c6b.png

But we checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Can someone please guide how can we add the driver to the Windows PE environment.

PS: The given filter driver is test signed. So, we suspect that later we will face test signed issue but that will be our second step to debug. Right now, not able to get through the first step.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakendra

rakendrathapa, Dec 5, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Psyclone Win User

How do I add Macdrive to a PE image?

X800 Pro VIVO to XT PE Bios Mod

I have a question. I have an x850 pro VIVO that I want to flash to a PE version. In the original post, in the steps listed to perform the flash, it says to download and use the NON PE bios if you are flashing an x850 pro and a x800 PE bios if you are flashing an x800 pro.

I want to be clear before I do this that, you are in fact supposed to use the regular NON PE bios for the x850. I am just making sure that they are in fact different procedures for the x800 vs the x850, I don't want to mess up and hose my card.

Psyclone, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I add Macdrive to a PE image?

1. How do I add Macdrive to a PE image? - Similar Threads - add Macdrive image

2. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  3. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  4. How to add an image into notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add an image into notes?: Using and iMac: when I am in excel and I try to add an image to a note i am no longer able to do so. I used to be able to right click add note, select the corner of the note, right click again select format comment, color and lines, fill section select fill effects, picture...
  5. How to add an image into notes?

How to add an image into notes?: Using and iMac: when I am in excel and I try to add an image to a note i am no longer able to do so. I used to be able to right click add note, select the corner of the note, right click again select format comment, color and lines, fill section select fill effects, picture...
  6. How do I add text into my images in the paint program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text into my images in the paint program: Can I add text in my images that are in paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-text-into-my-images-in-the-paint/e3381f83-906f-4de6-aa78-659de60fa4ea
  7. How do I add text into my images in the paint program

How do I add text into my images in the paint program: Can I add text in my images that are in paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-text-into-my-images-in-the-paint/e3381f83-906f-4de6-aa78-659de60fa4ea
  8. Add Windows PE Setup Language Packs to the Default Boot Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Add Windows PE Setup Language Packs to the Default Boot Image: Add Multilingual Support to Windows Setup Add Windows PE Setup Language Packs to the Default Boot Image? Thank you 180473
  9. How do I play on PC and PE with same account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play on PC and PE with same account?: I bought Minecraft PE about a year ago, and I bought Minecraft Java about 1/2 month ago. I realized that I can't crossplatform so I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition. But now I cannot play PE and PC together, how do I fix this without buying more? I already spent $50 on...
  10. How do I make Wifi work in PE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make Wifi work in PE?: I've been trying to make a PE image and it is working fine. I can add programs (Macrium, PaleMoon, Explorer++) and it works fine in VM (through virtual Ethernet). It also works booting it from USB. What I can't do is make WiFi work when booting from USB. I need this as I...