Windows 10: how do i add MEGAsync to navigation pane in file explorer

Discus and support how do i add MEGAsync to navigation pane in file explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I add MEGAsync to the Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 RS2 x64 bit? Mine is no longer there and I want to add it back [not into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshuaVL1988, Jun 19, 2017.

1. how do i add MEGAsync to navigation pane in file explorer

How do I add MEGAsync to the Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 RS2 x64 bit? Mine is no longer there and I want to add it back [not into quick access but into it's own spot like what the guide for adding Google Drive to Navigation Pane did for Google Drive].

I would like to have it back in the Navigation Pane in File Explorer.

My MEGAsync sync location is C:\users\Joshua Lewis\MEGA

Can someone please help me with this?

:)

JoshuaVL1988, Jun 19, 2017
  2. RobertJWin, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 19, 2017
  4. how do i add MEGAsync to navigation pane in file explorer

Nevermind, I finally figured out a solution to my problem. It turns out MEGAsync has a feature in it's setings to add and/or remove the Nav pane icon. Apparently I was simply unable to use it because I had removed it via the right-click option. So I had to uninstall MEGAsync and then reinstall it to regain access to that feature.

Either way, issue solved.

JoshuaVL1988, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

how do i add MEGAsync to navigation pane in file explorer

1. how do i add MEGAsync to navigation pane in file explorer - Similar Threads - add MEGAsync navigation

2. The File Explorer NAVIGATION PANE is a PAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The File Explorer NAVIGATION PANE is a PAIN: Sorry, just throwing this out there as a COMMENT - please feel free to pile on.It's a RANT that may not see the light of day, but a common complaint.When is MS going to fix the File Explorer Navigation Pane so that it is reasonably easy to use.Right now, it is not and I have...
  3. The File Explorer NAVIGATION PANE is a PAIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The File Explorer NAVIGATION PANE is a PAIN: Sorry, just throwing this out there as a COMMENT - please feel free to pile on.It's a RANT that may not see the light of day, but a common complaint.When is MS going to fix the File Explorer Navigation Pane so that it is reasonably easy to use.Right now, it is not and I have...
  4. Dynamic Navigation Pane File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Navigation Pane File Explorer: Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well! Quick question, does anyone know how to or rather if there even is a way, to be able to set the navigation pane in File Explorer to dynamically minimize and maximise on mouse hover? I have pined the option to show and hide navigation...
  5. How do I customize the Navigation pane in windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I customize the Navigation pane in windows explorer?: [ATTACH] My OCD is constantly being triggered by only having D drive there. Is there a way that I can customize the Navigation Pane to remove the D or add my C drive there? submitted by /u/toobrokeforgucci [link] [comments]...
  6. how to add a windows app to the navigation pane in File Explorer ?

how to add a windows app to the navigation pane in File Explorer ?: Hello, for the last couple of years Ive been able to plug in a document photo scanner ( Ipevo Ziggi HD Plus ) into my usb port and the windows 10 camera app would come up in the navigation pane in file explorer. For some reason now when I plug in the document photo scanner...
  7. How to add Google Drive to File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Google Drive to File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have installed Google Drive on your computer, then you can add Google Drive link to the Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows […] This article How to add Google Drive to File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. How to add Recycle Bin to File Explorer Navigation Pane of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Recycle Bin to File Explorer Navigation Pane of Windows 10: [ATTACH]In the latest version of Windows 10 users might not get to see the Recycle Bin in the navigation pane of File Explorer. If you […] This article How to add Recycle Bin to File Explorer Navigation Pane of Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Expand File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expand File Explorer Navigation Pane: Now and then I want to view the full folder tree in Navigation Pane of File Explorer. There are some options to keep the folder tree open, but most of the time they are a pain in the butt. When I do want the tree visible, I have to go to the root disk and open each parent...
  10. How to add custom folders to File Explorer > Navigation Pane > Desktop

How to add custom folders to File Explorer > Navigation Pane > Desktop: After installing Dropbox, I notice that there's now a custom link to the Dropbox folder in my File Explorer > Navigation Pane > Desktop list (see screenshot below). Does anyone know how I can add such (sym?)links to other directories on the computer? Specifically...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mega sync missing navigation file explorere

2. mega undo remove from.left pane

3. mega to file explorer

4. megasynch add to file explorer