Windows 10: How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?

Discus and support How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillPeregoy, May 6, 2019.

1. How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?

How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?

:)

BillPeregoy, May 6, 2019
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop? [​IMG]

How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop? [​IMG]

Michael87, May 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 6, 2019
  4. How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?

Windows Mail App syncing not showing the content of the mail

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

Add and remove an account on Mail App:

I would suggest you to remove the email account and add this account again in Mail app.

Try these steps below, to delete the email account
    on the Mail app.

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window, then Tap or click on
      the email account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, tap or click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts, thus
      remove the email account.
    Try these steps below, to reconfigure
    the email accounton Mail app

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window. If it is not available, go to
      Other account.
    • Add your email account,
      Email address and Password in the
      Other account Window and check, if it works.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop?

1. How do I add multiple email accounts to Microsoft windows 10 mail app on a desktop? - Similar Threads - add multiple email

2. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  3. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  4. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't add Email account to Mail app.

I can't add Email account to Mail app.: I can't add my Email account to Mail app. Error code: 0x80070490 as the picture below.I've tried 2 times reset window, but nothing changed.I install "Kaspersky Anti-Virus", scan and the result is safe. I found out that if I turn it on , there will be a dialogue as below. If I...
  6. How to add TalkTalk email to Mail app

How to add TalkTalk email to Mail app: Hi, I’m trying to add a talktalk email to the Mail app not Outlook on a new laptop for a family member and it’s giving me this message every time I try to sync the emails: “We couldnt access this account :talktalk.You might need to update your password or give the account...
  7. How do I add a second microsoft account to Windows 10 Mail app without Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I add a second microsoft account to Windows 10 Mail app without Windows Hello: Hello My young children have email accounts - one gmail account and a 2 have hotmail accounts. For the children with hotmail accounts, 1 logs into a windows 10 laptop with that hotmail account and has a Windows Hello pin, and the other does not use it for logging into any...
  8. Can't add an email account to Windows mail app

Can't add an email account to Windows mail app: I cannot add another email in the mail app. I go through the steps but Windows gets stuck on this screen. I've left it for hours but it does not make any progress. Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  9. how to add email accounts to live mail

how to add email accounts to live mail: how to add email accounts to live mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-email-accounts-to-live-mail/3f6c0045-4d14-4b4e-9fc0-f2af4ab60aef
  10. How to add two AOL email accounts to microsoft Mail

How to add two AOL email accounts to microsoft Mail: I have been trying to add two AOL email accounts wo Windows Mail. First was accepted but, second was not and I keep getting site notice to update account which I do to no avail....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail app win 10 multiple email accounts