Windows 10: how do i add my free agent seagate external storage

Discus and support how do i add my free agent seagate external storage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do i add my free agent seagate external storage. I just purchased a Dell 27 All In One and hooked up my Free Agent Seagate to the USB hub, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carol Lau Otto, Jun 19, 2024.

1. how do i add my free agent seagate external storage

How do i add my free agent seagate external storage. I just purchased a Dell 27 All In One and hooked up my Free Agent Seagate to the USB hub, but it does not show up in devices on my control panel.

:)

Carol Lau Otto, Jun 19, 2024
  2. MrHudson Win User

Seagate Free Agent

Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC (click to show more or less information)Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
    Before you download the tool make sure you have:

• An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
    • Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
    • A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
    • When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.

Yes, that is what I wanted to know. my HP crashed and there is no media recovery to reset it back to factory default. this what it comes up with and none of them work.

how do i add my free agent seagate external storage 163324d1510371011t-seagate-free-agent-mine-019.jpg

MrHudson, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Seagate external drive

Hi Paul,

One of the possible reasons why your Seagate external drive is not working properly is due to a corrupted storage device. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Were you able to connect this external drive to another computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • Have you tried to unplug and use another USB port available?
    • What is the error message that you received?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 19, 2024
  4. how do i add my free agent seagate external storage

Windows 10 and Seagate External Hard Drive not connecting.

Tried your suggestion with TV USB port without success. I think my best step is contact with a Seagate certified agent. Thanks.

ThomasBurns5, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

how do i add my free agent seagate external storage

1. how do i add my free agent seagate external storage - Similar Threads - add free agent

2. My Seagate External Storage will not connect to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Seagate External Storage will not connect to my laptop.: After numerous attempts, and cleaning both ends of the ports, my computer doesn't recognize the device. I bought it to use for both Xbox and Windows. It works on my Xbox, however, my Windows laptop will not recognize it....
  3. My Seagate External Storage will not connect to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Seagate External Storage will not connect to my laptop.: After numerous attempts, and cleaning both ends of the ports, my computer doesn't recognize the device. I bought it to use for both Xbox and Windows. It works on my Xbox, however, my Windows laptop will not recognize it....
  4. how do i add my free agent seagate external storage

how do i add my free agent seagate external storage: How do i add my free agent seagate external storage. I just purchased a Dell 27 All In One and hooked up my Free Agent Seagate to the USB hub, but it does not show up in devices on my control panel....
  5. How do i add a drive to my storage pool ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i add a drive to my storage pool ?: so i aim trying to get a drive in a storage pool but i get an error that says: close all appilications that are accessing the drive, and then try again acces is denied 0x00000005i closed everything on my computer only the storage pool app openbutt i get the same answer.does...
  6. How do i add a drive to my storage pool ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i add a drive to my storage pool ?: so i aim trying to get a drive in a storage pool but i get an error that says: close all appilications that are accessing the drive, and then try again acces is denied 0x00000005i closed everything on my computer only the storage pool app openbutt i get the same answer.does...
  7. How do i add a drive to my storage pool ?

8. how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...: Every time I try to do it, it keeps giving me error messages like Those files are open in another system. or if I try to remove the old Seagate so I can attach a new one it says error. I just want to put the new one on and tell it to receive the backup files....
  9. Seagate free agent back-up not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate free agent back-up not working: Ever since I installed Windows 10 my Seagate Free agent back-up drive doesn't work. When I try to back-up my computer the Seagate manager says there's no drive connected. When I look on the file explorer the Seagate drive shows. but the the Seagate manager still shows no...
  10. Seagate Free Agent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate Free Agent: I have a Seagate Free Agent 500gb, can it be used as a Flash Drive to burn the ISO to? the agent has been wiped clean of every thing. 97761