Windows 10: How do I add my own music to Video Editor?

Discus and support How do I add my own music to Video Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 pro and I've been trying to create a video on Video Editor and for some reason when I click on "custom audio", the audio only allows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynnetteQuintero, May 11, 2020.

1. How do I add my own music to Video Editor?

I have Windows 10 pro and I've been trying to create a video on Video Editor and for some reason when I click on "custom audio", the audio only allows me to play music on just one photo or just one video, I would like the music to automatically play as background music throughout the entire video. I am not interested in using any of the background music they feature and I'd like to play different music. How can I go about getting my custom music to play naturally throughout all clips in the video instead of just one??

:)

LynnetteQuintero, May 11, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), May 11, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, May 11, 2020
  4. normovi Win User

How do I add my own music to Video Editor?

N8 video editor does not see my songs/videos

usb-store mode and then refresh the library in player.

when choosing the background music in video editor I tap the violet Music shortcut - but the list appears empty(

normovi, May 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I add my own music to Video Editor?

1. How do I add my own music to Video Editor? - Similar Threads - add own music

2. I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?: I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-finished-a-music-video-using-video-editor/07324feb-9ab8-487a-939b-2943def1199d
  3. I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?: I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-finished-a-music-video-using-video-editor/07324feb-9ab8-487a-939b-2943def1199d
  4. Video Editor won't add videos

Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  5. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  6. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  7. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  8. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  9. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....
  10. Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.: Hi. I like making music videos for YouTube where I put music over a still image. I used to use Windows Movie Maker for this, but since I have a new laptop, and since Movie Maker has been discontinued, I tried to use the video editor within the Photos app. However, whenever I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video editor adding custom music

2. win 10 video editor using custom music file type