Windows 10: how do I add pictures to my start up screen

Discus and support how do I add pictures to my start up screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I add my pictures to my screen saver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BethMarino, Jul 11, 2018.

1. how do I add pictures to my start up screen

how do I add my pictures to my screen saver

:)

BethMarino, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Norman838 Win User

Start screen pictures

Jelo Sen - Thank you greatly for your very quick reply.

Have followed the steps you suggested but no joy.

When I start this computer the following happens - Blue background screen with the 4 highlighted windows - Blue highlight windows "Welcome" with windows 10 logo - Desktop screen with all current programs etc.

Have checked the computer in adjoining office and opening process which shows pictures - Blue screen with 4 highlighted windows - Panoramic pictures, such as today with a European national park view changing to a view of the " Grand Canyon on Mars"
    also showing the windows 10 logo and surprisingly underneath that still " Windows 7" Welcome - Desktop screen with necessary programs

Seems as though one step has been lost - Both machines originally opened the same way with the pictures.

Norman 838

Norman838, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

how do I add pictures to my start up screen

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

how do I add pictures to my start up screen

1. how do I add pictures to my start up screen - Similar Threads - add pictures start

2. How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen: How do I pin Edge to my start-up screen * Moved from Surface/Pro 4 * Original title: Startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-edge-to-my-start-up-screen/5e8ceb36-3fcd-493d-ab01-3474fd7a60ab
  3. How can I add a picture to my Welcome screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I add a picture to my Welcome screen?: I can't find access to add a picture to the welcome picture when I start Windows. Please help. Thanks. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-a-picture-to-my-welcome-screen/8845065f-e162-4395-a752-1d4f74a4df58
  4. How do you Add something to the start up section?

How do you Add something to the start up section?: I use Yahoo also and I would like it to add it to my start up on my computer can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-add-something-to-the-start-up-section/2967bb96-c896-4d5c-ba17-45850fe14ba9
  5. How do you add a picture on Win10 signon screen?

How do you add a picture on Win10 signon screen?: In Windows 10, when you power up your computer, your desktop shows your name. Above your name is a place for a picture. How do you add a picture?...
  6. Start-up screen pictures.

Start-up screen pictures.: Up until quite recently My Windows 10 Start-up screen shows various world-wide views and use to "ask" in the top right hand corner "Where is it" "Do you like" etc.. This feature had vanished and I wondered is it possible to resurrect this feature please?...
  7. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  8. Initial Start up screen picture

Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...
  9. Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?

Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?: Anybody found a way to add a picture to background of full page 9926 start screen? 3704
  10. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?: When I open my PC, a wallpaper comes up and then I have to hit ENTER to bring up the password field. When I do that, a little round picture comes up and overlays on the wallpaper. How do I remove or change it? Thank you. (iphone photo..sorry it's upside down) 96430

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add picture to start up

2. how to add where in the world photo to startup screen

3. how to add picture to startup screen

4. add photo to start up,
  5. add pictures to the start screen,
  6. why does a picture appear when start up,
  7. add my picture to start up,
  8. add picture to start up name,
  9. how do i add a picture to my start up screen,
  10. add pictures to startup screen,
  11. adding picture to start up screen,