Windows 10: How do I add programs to the Windows 10 ISO?

Discus and support How do I add programs to the Windows 10 ISO? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've already tried things like MSMG Toolkit to strip down Windows and it worked (mostly anyway.) But this time, I want to make a Windows 10 installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sc132436, Sep 30, 2020.

1. How do I add programs to the Windows 10 ISO?

I've already tried things like MSMG Toolkit to strip down Windows and it worked (mostly anyway.) But this time, I want to make a Windows 10 installer that includes my own set of programs with it (ex. Firefox). I see computer manufacturers doing this (for example, Lenovo includes Lenovo Vantage, Dell includes their own set of programs, etc.) but for personal use. I don't want to have to register with Microsoft or anything for that reason. Sorry if this is flaired wrong or if this doesn't belong here.

submitted by /u/sc132436
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sc132436, Sep 30, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How do I add programs to the Windows 10 ISO?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I add programs to the Windows 10 ISO?

1. How do I add programs to the Windows 10 ISO? - Similar Threads - add programs ISO

2. How do i bundle programs on a windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bundle programs on a windows 7 iso?: I want to bundle avast, office and chrome on my iso, How do i do that?What program should i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bundle-programs-on-a-windows-7-iso/66019d21-c6ca-4e4e-901d-971d79819d35
  3. How do i bundle programs on a windows 7 iso?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i bundle programs on a windows 7 iso?: I want to bundle avast, office and chrome on my iso, How do i do that?What program should i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bundle-programs-on-a-windows-7-iso/66019d21-c6ca-4e4e-901d-971d79819d35
  4. how to add update to windows iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to add update to windows iso: Hi, how can we add an update to the windows iso? I want it to install silently in the background to automatically install it after the format, as in the picture.Resim Yukle - Hızlı Resim - Resim Upload - Resmim.Net 177101
  5. how to add unattended program to windows iso

how to add unattended program to windows iso: Hi there, after setupcomplete.cmd format, it should install automatically. How can I call in background automatically - - - Updated - - - I need acerin legacy unattend.xml windows 10 pro x64 is there anybody - - - Updated - - - I need it urgently 172710
  6. add windows iso unattended program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add windows iso unattended program: hi my aleykum i want unattended program and setupcomplete.cmd chrome winrar zoom adobe com player vlc media player setupcomplete.cmd how can i call it, can you prepare the file 173106
  7. how to add unattended program to iso

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to add unattended program to iso: Hi there, how are you? It is not friends. I want to call setupcomplete.cmd. After format, silent installation in the background chrome winrar zoom adobe com player vlc unattended program and setup complete.cmd. - - - Updated - - - isn't it a little shame 172919
  8. how to add unattended program to windows iso

how to add unattended program to windows iso: Hi there, after setupcomplete.cmd format, it should install automatically. How can I call in background automatically - - - Updated - - - I need acerin legacy unattend.xml windows 10 pro x64 is there anybody - - - Updated - - - I need it urgently 172588
  9. add program to iso

add program to iso: windows iso to chrome winrar zoom com player adobe reader silent İ could not find program and parameters without participant can you hep me how can we create setupcomplete.cmd how can we update to iso i want to do without programs 168717
  10. add program to iso

in Windows 10 Support
    add program to iso: windows iso to chrome winrar zoom com player adobe reader silent İ could not find program and parameters without participant can you hep me how can we create setupcomplete.cmd how can we update to iso i want to do without programs 168717