Windows 10: how do i add some description to my photos?

Discus and support how do i add some description to my photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to add some description to my pothos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gianfrancoborroni, Oct 17, 2018.

1. how do i add some description to my photos?

I would like to add some description to my pothos

:)

gianfrancoborroni, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Flav---01 Win User

Photo comments and description

After downloading the photos+ app, I see that there is a space to put a comment and/or description but I cannot find a way to include a comment.

Can you please suggest a way to change this apart from copying the photos to a PC and alter the comments there and copying them back to the phone.

Flav---01, Oct 17, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done how do i add some description to my photos? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

how do i add some description to my photos?

Meta description

Exactly what he said. It helps your audience when searching for your pages, because when you search a specific page, and if you have a page description, Google will list out the description for the page. It could be a little confusing if you have the same description for every page.

In your development workflow, get the add-on for Firefox called "SEOQuake". It will scan your site to make sure you have everything correct, by their standards.

Castiel, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

how do i add some description to my photos?

1. how do i add some description to my photos? - Similar Threads - add description photos

2. [Bug]Is this a bug? Win10 photo's add a description feature only appears on some pics but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug]Is this a bug? Win10 photo's add a description feature only appears on some pics but...: [ATTACH] Hello all. I have a question in regards to win 10 photo's add a description features. So when photo app is open if you press Alt + enter a menu will appear on the right-side of your screen. The line, circled in red will only appears on certain pics but not...
  3. How can I add description details to a file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add description details to a file?: In some folders, I have a lot of files, and sorting by tags or giving files a rating would tremendously help. So my question is how can I give "tags" or a "rating" to any file?...
  4. How do I rename multiple GPUS/Add a description to a specific GPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I rename multiple GPUS/Add a description to a specific GPU?: If I have a computer with a bunch of GPUS running, how can I name the GPUS so that I can identify them later on? When I look in device manager, they're all the same. I found a way to edit the friendly name, but that only seemed to work for the first GPU that I plugged in....
  5. How do I add a photo avatar to my profile

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add a photo avatar to my profile: I have thought myself computer literate for some years now (I started using computers in 1990) but I cannot see how I add a photo / avatar to my profile. I am sure it must be easy (there are a lot of users with avatars) and that I am missing something stupid but i can't find...
  6. How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?: How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-caption-to-a-photo-using-onedrive/3096646e-29a0-4411-9757-4f3b0b5ac09a"
  7. Can't add some photos to favourites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add some photos to favourites: I've been trying to organise my photos and have been marking them as favourites in the photos app in windows 10 using the heart icon. But for some photos, it comes up with the error "Something went wrong. This file can't be added to favourites". Perhaps a coincidence, but all...
  8. How do add text to a photo

How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be
  9. how do i add a photo to screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i add a photo to screen saver: how do I add a photo to screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-photo-to-screen-saver/1994ce57-7b46-4d7d-aa89-3384f62b857c
  10. How do i get microsoft photos add on

How do i get microsoft photos add on: How do I get the Microsoft photos add on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-get-microsoft-photos-add-on/301e37bc-4e82-4d8a-930b-cb7f00019bd1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 add a description to photos