Windows 10: How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder?

Discus and support How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Windows 10 v.1803 (build 17134.345). I have a folder with 20 subfolders. In one of those folders, I've added two options to the Sort... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jdanniel, Nov 11, 2018.

1. jdanniel Win User

How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder?

Hello, I am using Windows 10 v.1803 (build 17134.345).

I have a folder with 20 subfolders. In one of those folders, I've added two options to the Sort By context menu (Type, and Total File Size).

Is it possible to add those two options to all of those 20 subfolders at once, without having to add them one-by-one? I have absolutely not figured out how to do that.

Thank you!
    J. Danniel

:)

jdanniel, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

3. Sort by Date Doesn't Work on SubFolders in Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012

Hi There!

I've an issue in my Windows 10 and also in Windows Server 2012 in my Local Server. I've thousands of Folders and I need to Sort these by Date whenever I made any changes in the folder and SubFolders inside. So I'm getting the Folder Sorted by Date whenever
    I do modification in the Main Folder, but when I made any changes within the Subfolders of that Folder, it is not showing Main Folder on top of the List. How can I do this in Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012? Thanks in advance.

Irfan Mahmood, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Control panel folder with subfolder list, in start menu - old style

Or...
    Have Control Panel reside in the 'Most used' list and populate the 'jump list' with the items you want.

How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder? [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder? - Similar Threads - Add SORT Items

2. Rename all image on every folder and subfolder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename all image on every folder and subfolder: Hello, I need to Rename all image on every folder and subfoldermy structure of folder isImages/product-1000/askjdhkasdasd.jpgImages/product-1001/897897gfh87f.jpgImages/product-1002/dsf98778967d.jpg.... n....and i need to rename it...
  3. How Do I Add An Item ...

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add An Item ...: ... here? (image attached) - ... and remove item from same? 179957
  4. How do I get all the items in a folder and its subfolders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get all the items in a folder and its subfolders?: I have a folder with about 35 subfolders in it, each containing some files. Is there a way to move every file at once, instead of going through each folder and selecting and moving all of them? submitted by /u/lophlo [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I add item to action panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add item to action panel?: Subject says it. I had an utility I use frequently on the Action Panel (I think that's what it's called). When I updated the utility it was removed. How do I add it back? Using win ver 1909 172669
  6. How Do I Add Recent FILES (not items or folders) to Left Content Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Recent FILES (not items or folders) to Left Content Panel: How do I add my "recent files" to the left content panel in Win10 (19041.508 build)? I recently purchased a new laptop, and it only seems to show recent folders. On my other laptop, I could see a list of folders and files on the left content panel in windows explorer. It was...
  7. How do I add items to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add items to the start menu?: I've purchased a bunch of games from Good old Games, which puts the games in a folder called gog.com with each game in it's own folder. This is fine for Windows 7 and earlier, but the Windows 10 start menu combines all those subfolders into one big folder. There are a dozen...
  8. How do I move some subfolders to a single folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I move some subfolders to a single folder?: So let's say that there are three folders, and inside each one there are more folders. How can I select those at one time and move all of them to a single folder? submitted by /u/Bry_Anton [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I add folders to This PC folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I add folders to This PC folder: I would like to add a couple of folders to the This PC folder in Windows 10. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-folders-to-this-pc-folder/0f13018a-1689-4b17-b074-3863281c1be1"
  10. How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?: Lets say I right-click a folder in Windows Explorer. I want to be able to Send To -> My_Program When I Send To, can I assume that the item clicked is sent in variable %1 ? 65257