Windows 10: How do I Add the Recycle Bin to the Send TO drop down menu

Discus and support How do I Add the Recycle Bin to the Send TO drop down menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I Right Click on a Document or any item, and I choose the SEND TO option I want to add Recycle Bin to the list of option I can send to. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pgarden, Oct 19, 2015.

1. pgarden Win User

How do I Add the Recycle Bin to the Send TO drop down menu

When I Right Click on a Document or any item, and I choose the SEND TO option I want to add Recycle Bin to the list of option I can send to. How do I add the option Recycle Bin to the list of options?

:)

pgarden, Oct 19, 2015
  2. OzzieMatt Win User

Recycle bin missing from send-to Context menu

When I right click on a file or other object, "Recycle bin" is missing from the "Send to" menu. How do I get the Recycle bin back as an optional send to item?

OzzieMatt, Oct 19, 2015
  3. delete option gone missing from context menu when I right click a document & delete button no longer working in windows 10

The delete option in no longer in the drop down menu when I right click any document and more worryingly my delete button has stopped working when I try to delete a document that way! Also the recycle bin option is missing from the "send to" option in
    the right click drop down menu!!! this has only started this evening, all was working fine 3 days ago. Any ideas?

JulieFrench, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello pgarden, *Smile

If you like, you can click on Delete instead when you right click on the document to also have it sent to the Recycle Bin.

Brink, Oct 19, 2015
  5. pgarden Win User
    Thank you for the quick reply and yes it does work. I didn't know that if you click Delete it goes to the recycle bin and can be restored again if you change your mind.

pgarden, Oct 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 19, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Also, if you hold down the shift key while deleting it does not go to the Recycle bin, it gets permanently deleted.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I Add the Recycle Bin to the Send TO drop down menu - Similar Threads - Add Recycle Bin

2. How to send deleted files of SD Card to Recycle bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to send deleted files of SD Card to Recycle bin: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-a-recycle-bin-for-usb-drive-removable-media https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-deleted-files-of-sd-card-to-recycle/b9208b72-85a4-4043-a709-53291f062f74
  3. Add a Program to Open With Drop Down Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add a Program to Open With Drop Down Menu?: I downloaded Ruffle to be able to run Flash files if needed, and wanted to associate the .swf file type with the program. Ruffle comes as a portable .exe so I've had to set up the associations manually. I've managed to associate the file with a ProgID in the registry and...
  4. How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive????

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive????: This KB displays dozen of pages and still can't find the answer. I have 2 computers. One at home and one at the office. I want files in Recycle Bins available both home and office but when I drag and drop recycel Bin to OneDrive, Win 10 only displays ?Create Shortcut." How...
  5. Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch: Hello, so this happens on rare occasions, from time to time. It really doesn't bother me, yet it just looks strange. When I right click on the Recycle Bin, an extra context menu entry shows up: Paste Nothing happens when I click on Paste. It's weird. .... Okay I just...
  6. How do I access the recycle bin?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I access the recycle bin?: How do I access the recycle bin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-access-the-recycle/5a8bfc30-e51f-49ad-924c-03b337e31cfd
  7. Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard disk, Windows...
  8. Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard...
  9. Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk, Windows places it in the...
  10. How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?: Lets say I right-click a folder in Windows Explorer. I want to be able to Send To -> My_Program When I Send To, can I assume that the item clicked is sent in variable %1 ? 65257

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add recycle bin to send to menu

2. ADD RECYCLE BIN TO send to in Command Menu

3. send to recycle bin missing

4. can i add the recycle bin to the send to folder,
  5. send recycle bin,
  6. send to recycle bin context menu windows 10,
  7. windows 10 how to add reccle bin folder to send to menu,
  8. How do I Add the Recycle Bin to the Send TO drop down menu,
  9. recyle drop down menu,
  10. add recycle bin to send to menu windows 10,
  11. i want to ad recycle bin to send to list,