Windows 10: How do I add trusted url to edge security

Discus and support How do I add trusted url to edge security in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Need to know how to add trusted url to edge security. 154288 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gladstone, Apr 14, 2020.

1. gladstone Win User

How do I add trusted url to edge security

Need to know how to add trusted url to edge security.

:)

gladstone, Apr 14, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Apr 14, 2020
  3. WHERE IS THE TRUSTED SITES SECURITY SETTING IN WINDOWS EDGE

WHERE IS THE TRUSTED SITES SECURITY SETTING IN WINDOWS EDGE

NeilAdendorff, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I add trusted url to edge security - Similar Threads - add trusted url

2. how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings: how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-chrome-edge-to-settings/b832a959-ea82-48c5-bd10-5323982f47b9
  3. how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings: how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-chrome-edge-to-settings/b832a959-ea82-48c5-bd10-5323982f47b9
  4. how do I add Chrome Edge to Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I add Science to my news feed on Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add Science to my news feed on Edge?: I would like "Science" near the top. I would also like to rearrange the other news feeds order. Some are so far down that I rarely go to them. There a few that I never liked that are too close to the top for me....
  6. How do I add Science to my news feed on Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add Science to my news feed on Edge?: I would like "Science" near the top. I would also like to rearrange the other news feeds order. Some are so far down that I rarely go to them. There a few that I never liked that are too close to the top for me....
  7. How to display full URL in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to display full URL in Edge?: I have disabled 2 flags, but it seems to work only on some webpages, not on http? Code: #edge-omnibox-ui-hide-steady-state-url-scheme #edge-omnibox-ui-hide-steady-state-url-trivial-subdomains The problem is that I block port 80, so I need to add "s" to open it. HTTPS redirect...
  8. EDGE opens a URL and then redirects to a different URL

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE opens a URL and then redirects to a different URL: When I put in Anadarko High School Class Of 1959, Anadarko, OK the page opens for a second and then is redirected to Welcome. This does not happen in Firefox, it opens the anadarko59 site and stays there. As far as I know, the anadarko59 URL is the only one this happens to...
  9. How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites: You're welcome. It's the bane of all users that Developers *think* they know what we need but don't listen to suggestions and instead follow the corporate mandate. Thank God Texaco has a much better business model, and thank you for your years of service in keeping things...
  10. How do you add a local device certificate to the trusted store?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you add a local device certificate to the trusted store?: I have a problem writing to my NAS. The solution for Win 7 was to click on the Certificate Error certificate the device presents in the address bar of IE11, select View Certificates, click on Install Certificates, Click Next, Place all certificates in the following store,...