Windows 10: How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

Discus and support How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DEBORAHStanecki, Sep 4, 2018.

1. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

:)

DEBORAHStanecki, Sep 4, 2018

2. Touch screen too sensitive!!

Is there a setting that adjusts the touch sensitivity on the touch screen?

Mark G King, Sep 4, 2018
  3. how can I reduce the touchscreen sensitivity on windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below steps to adjust the touch sensitivity of the system.

Pen and Touch settings:

• Type Pen and Touch in the Search bar.
    • Go to Pen and Touch settings.
    • Depending on your device, you may see a variety of tabs, such as
      Pen Options
      , Flicks, or Touch.
    • You can adjust the sensitivity of your touch device by adjusting sliders located in these tabs. For example, to adjust the sensitivity of a double-tap on your touch device, on the
      Touch tab, tap Double-tap, and then tap
      Settings
    • Drag the sliders to change the sensitivity. You can test your new settings by double-tapping the graphic at the bottom of window.

Calibrate the touch display:

• Type Calibrate on the Search bar.
    • Tap on Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input.
    • Select the Calibrate button, and follow the tool’s instructions.

Note: Cleaning the screen can improve touch sensitivity. Most PC manufacturers recommend turning off the PC and using a microfiber cloth, available at most electronic stores.

Any barriers between your fingers and the display, including gloves, a protective case, sheet or film, or even water or lotion on your hands, can also impair touch sensitivity. If any of these conditions apply to you, try testing the device without
    such conditions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 4, 2018
  4. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

E7 Touch tooo sensitive - How to calierate the touch screen

Hi guys,

Pls assist me in calierating the touch screen for Nokia E7. The touch screen is extremly sensitive & its very difficult tor handle for me. i surfed the settings menu for touch calieration thru Seettings>> Phone>>Touch input. But nowhere in
    the settings i would find menu for adjusting the touch input sensitivity.Thanks in advance!

P.S: I'm not talking about adjusting the Touch tone / vibration effect.

mylgcookie, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

1. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity? - Similar Threads - adjust touch screen

2. adjust keyboard sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adjust keyboard sensitivity: Please help me with my keyboard. The keys are so sensitive that I often type double or triple letters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-keyboard-sensitivity/201f1bf3-4f2e-4fbe-b443-4e6cc4171e92
  3. adjust keyboard sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adjust keyboard sensitivity: Please help me with my keyboard. The keys are so sensitive that I often type double or triple letters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-keyboard-sensitivity/201f1bf3-4f2e-4fbe-b443-4e6cc4171e92
  4. Touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch sensitivity: Is there a way in Windows 11 to set desired touchpad pressure? If so, I can't find it. There is a setting for "touchpad sensitivity" but that appears to mean scroll sensitivity, e.g., how far the cursor moves for a given amount of finger swipe on the pad, not the touch...
  5. Touch sensitivity

Touch sensitivity: Is there a way in Windows 11 to set desired touchpad pressure? If so, I can't find it. There is a setting for "touchpad sensitivity" but that appears to mean scroll sensitivity, e.g., how far the cursor moves for a given amount of finger swipe on the pad, not the touch...
  6. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  7. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  8. keyboard touch sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard touch sensitivity: When I type, the cursor often jumps to another portion of the manuscript without my instructing it to do so. Whenever I ask people about it, they say my finger touched some other part of the keyboard or my clothing brushed it, but neither is true. The only thing I can figure...
  9. How to adjust touchpad sensitivity

How to adjust touchpad sensitivity: I want to adjust touchpad sensitivity on my Lenovo laptop. Please tell me the best way to do it. Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-touchpad-sensitivity/c5aa30f0-6b3d-4b55-a3ff-61968f0f742c
  10. Touch screen sensitivity

Touch screen sensitivity: Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adjust touchscreen

2. adjust touch screen sensitivity windows 10

3. pen calibration tool

4. windows change touch screen sensitivity,
  5. windows touch screen sensitivity,
  6. windows 10 touch screen sensitivity,
  7. adjust touch screen sensitivity,
  8. surface pro touch screen sensitivity,
  9. touch sensibility eindows 10,
  10. How to adjust touch screen to be lighter touch in win 10,
  11. how to adjust screen sensitivity,