Windows 10: How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

Discus and support How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; honestly, the title says it all. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Purplemaniak7, Mar 28, 2019.

1. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

honestly, the title says it all. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10.

:)

Purplemaniak7, Mar 28, 2019

2. Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Scoson Win User

How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

Unable to join a Minecraft realm on childs account

Hi there,

I have an adult Microsoft account for Win10 and I have created child accounts for my daughters, also on Win 10. One daughter can accept my Minecraft realm invite and join the game fine but my other child cannot on their account. I first made sure both child
    accounts had the same permission but it didn't help. Then I set the child account to full permissions but still cannot accept invite nor join the realm. I amended permissions on the general privacy tab in "family" for my daughters account and also the Xbox
    360 and Xbox One tabs, though I understand it works on the Xbox One account primarily for Win 10 Minecraft. To be clear, this is on the https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Settings page.

We can see the invite, but when clicking on it, it says:

error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com.

If I launch the realm on my computer, my daughter can see it in the Minecraft Friend's tab under Joinable Friends. When she joins, she gets an error message saying:

Failed attempting to join realm. Please try again later. Unable to connect to realm.

Again, my other daughter can access this fine and I've tried amending every setting in both the Microsoft Family and the Xbox website setting, but no joy.

We are all on the same version of Windows 10 Minecraft and also Windows 10 plus latest updates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we're entirely out of ideas and things to try now.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Family

Scoson, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

1. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - allow child account

2. How can I remove people as a child ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove people as a child ?: How can I remove people as a child if I can't sign in my adult account ? The story is like this : As a child I just created two accounts and I put the 1st account is an adult and the 2nd is a child and when I accidently forgot the password of the 1st account as an adult and...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts: We have three child accounts on our main Microsoft account. We would like our children to be able to play Minecraft simultaneously on different devices, each on their own child account. I know this is not possible with the Java edition. Is this an option with Minecraft for...
  4. How do u friend People on iPad Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do u friend People on iPad Minecraft: For some reason whenever I try to freind/invite/play mutiplayer it says that I cant do it because of the way my microsoft account is set up it tells me to go to aka.ms/accountsettings but that dosent help whatsoever ive grown to be more and more fusterated and I hope theres a...
  5. How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account: How do you friend someone on Minecraft when your using a child account I have been trying for 2 day but I got nothing helpful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-friend-someone-on-minecraft-with-a/4f38dce6-3f77-44b5-9556-a3b81d516799
  6. allowing firefox on childs account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    allowing firefox on childs account: my child gets the ask an adult for permission sign every time she tries to use firefox. i get teh email request and give permission but she still cant use it. how do i set it up where she can use firefox?...
  7. Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account sign-in for Minecraft 10: Hello, I've installed Minecraft 10 for Windows on my computer so that my daughter can play. I logged in under my Microsoft account initially, but would like to switch it to my daughter's account. I created a child account under Microsoft Family, but can't figure out how to...
  8. add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle: How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members. Thx,...
  9. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...
  10. Child Account Allowed websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Child Account Allowed websites: I have successfully set up my child's account with a number of allowed websites. for expample, one of them is a school resource and he can login to the main page OK. However, if he clicks on any links within that website, he is blocked and has to ask for permission to view...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to allow kids to add friends in minecraft

2. how to allow online account sbox minecarft windows ten

3. how to allow friends on minecraft

4. how to give permission to a child to have friend on minecraft windows 10,
  5. how do i allow my child to add friends xbox minecraft,
  6. allow child to add friends minecraft,
  7. windows 10 settings for minecarft kids,
  8. how do i allow my child to accept friend in minecraft windows 10,
  9. how to allow minecraft windows to add friend,
  10. minecraft child account multiplayer,
  11. how do i let my child add friend to minecraft,